Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednussday, 10/5/2011 - geez
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
you guys suck at foruming.
more people have birthdays today, than any other day of the year. Which means alot of fucking going down on new years eve probaly.
LeNeve Wrote:you guys suck at foruming.
you suck at horse riding

Our internet has been down since Monday here at work.
If it weren't for my phone, I'd be bored as shit.
Derick Wrote:
you suck at horse riding

yeah, yeah I do. Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:
you suck at horse riding

He's got a point there.
Derick Wrote:
you suck at horse riding
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I just got here...
LeNeve Wrote:more people have birthdays today, than any other day of the year. Which means alot of fucking going down on new years eve probaly.

I don't know anyone who has a birthday today, the busiest month for birthdays for me is either June or September.
Chip Wrote:

Our internet has been down since Monday here at work.
If it weren't for my phone, I'd be bored as shit.

The most bored I've ever been at work was one morning lightening struck the transformer in front of our building and ended up taking out one of the grids. We weren't allowed to go home because Hydro kept telling them it would be back on within the hour. We ended up sitting in the fishbowl in our chairs talking and playing cards that someone found in the drivers lounge.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:more people have birthdays today, than any other day of the year. Which means alot of fucking going down on new years eve probaly.

I don't know anyone who has a birthday today, the busiest month for birthdays for me is either June or September.
For me it's December; Mine, my daughters, brother-in-law, nephew and niece.

Hey, I've been busy dammit.

I read that and thought I would have a bunch of brithdays on my FB friends list, but there's only one. [smiley]FAIL[/smiley]
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

For me it's December; Mine, my daughters, brother-in-law, nephew and niece.

When I was pregnant with Julianna they kept telling me I was 2cm dilated in June and that it wouldn't be long. I swear she knew I didn't want another birthday in June. She was born July 6th. Just enough days in between her birthday and my father in laws (July 1st).
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I read that and thought I would have a bunch of brithdays on my FB friends list, but there's only one. [smiley]FAIL[/smiley]

336 people and not one birthday today... however there is a BRFGA meeting tonight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14