Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-Nes-Day, Aug 24, 2011 ~ Is Ralph there?
LeNeve Wrote:I have 7 humongous trees, and 3 small trees, and 2 baby trees. I should name them like Iva does.
I've got a pretty good size log!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Eddies's trying to defile my trees
LeNeve Wrote:Eddies's trying to defile my trees

Wait till he finds your farm.

Confusedheep:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Eddies's trying to defile my trees

Wait till he finds your farm.

Confusedheep:

bummer.
1. Joe Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: :wink:

2. Yes I name my trees. Michael, Queeny, Suri, Sal, Kuppers the Dwarf Alberta Spruce, Maude, Lefy, Phil-A-Greeny, Shi-Shi Gashera, Vernon, June, Shouda (because he "Shoulda" went where June is), Lacey, Wil, Diania, Chim Chiminy Chim Chim Charooo (but Boe calls her Munchkin), Jose', Fast Buck Freddie, and I even have a Robert,Derick and Pete!!!!! and no they don't talk back to me :wink:
I bet there are actual weirdos that like to make sex with the trees.
Good morning bro-mo's and Iva!

Happy Birthday Keifer!!!
Joe Wrote:I like how the news made it sounds like everyone left work early yesterday after the earthquake because they were afraid for their lives. :bullshit: They left because they saw the opportunity to go home early.
My mom was on the 7th floor of her building & said the people were like rats from a sinking ship
aka EC_n_NC
I wanted to start a business where I will come and name your trees for you and put the name on a little plate, but Boe said securing the name plate to the tree would probably kill it.... Confusedad: he can be such a dream crusher sometimes...
Iva's magical tree forest kind of makes me want to smoke a joint, and chill in the woods. A guided tour of Iva's magic forest while high would be a trip probaly.
Iva13 Wrote:1. Joe Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: :wink:

2. Yes I name my trees. Michael, Queeny, Suri, Sal, Kuppers the Dwarf Alberta Spruce, Maude, Lefy, Phil-A-Greeny, Shi-Shi Gashera, Vernon, June, Shouda (because he "Shoulda" went where June is), Lacey, Wil, Diania, Chim Chiminy Chim Chim Charooo (but Boe calls her Munchkin), Jose', Fast Buck Freddie, and I even have a Robert,Derick and Pete!!!!! and no they don't talk back to me :wink:

what kind of plant is my namesake, Jose?
@ilikegirlsdaily
Iva13 Wrote:I wanted to start a business where I will come and name your trees for you and put the name on a little plate, but Boe said securing the name plate to the tree would probably kill it.... Confusedad: he can be such a dream crusher sometimes...
I have several bird feeders attached to trees in my yard & they seem to be okay. You could just put a stake in the ground by the tree maybe?
aka EC_n_NC
Iva13 Wrote:I wanted to start a business where I will come and name your trees for you and put the name on a little plate, but Boe said securing the name plate to the tree would probably kill it.... Confusedad: he can be such a dream crusher sometimes...

I use nails to put christmas lights on my trees, and they seem to be okay.
javsto Wrote:Good Morning, my untreated sleep apnea is kicking my ass. :killme:

So how long before Ralphy-cakes and his get-a-long crew think up another prank to get back @ C&R? with or without spots input?

I don't think they have it in them to come up with a good prank.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
geinslunchbox Wrote:
I have several bird feeders attached to trees in my yard & they seem to be okay. You could just put a stake in the ground by the tree maybe?

or you could go the cheapskate route and use a piece of cardboard, a marker and some tape. Hillbilly style.
@ilikegirlsdaily

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally Brampton 100 651 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday Brampton 133 1,113 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Mon, Dec 26, 2011 ~ Boxing Day Beckster 34 540 12-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End Brian 193 1,297 12-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!! Pete Nice 270 831 12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  FRIDAY, December 16, 2011 ~ What Men Want for Xmas... Beckster 123 850 12-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday December 15, 2011 Thirsty Thursday Pete Nice 292 2,020 12-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Last Post: javsto
  Wednesday, December 14, 2011 ~ XXX Beckster 168 928 12-15-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: JDubb