Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-Nes-Day, Aug 24, 2011 ~ Is Ralph there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I gave up on trying to sleep. It's over-rated anyway. Morning all!!!
I'm off to the dentist.

Lets see whats "wrong" this time
Brampton Wrote:I'm off to the dentist.

???... Is your dentist open before breakfast???
eddieyourdj Wrote:

8:30 appt. So I can have some form of workday

sent from high above mount toilet
I like how the news made it sounds like everyone left work early yesterday after the earthquake because they were afraid for their lives. :bullshit: They left because they saw the opportunity to go home early.
Brampton Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

8:30 appt. So I can have some form of workday

sent from high above mount toilet
I just leave my teeth there & pick them up later... :rimshot:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I just leave my teeth there & pick them up later... :rimshot:

Yeah, like you guys in the south actually go to work.
Happy Birthday Kiefer!!!

[Image: 12655.jpg]
Joe Wrote:I like how the news made it sounds like everyone left work early yesterday after the earthquake because they were afraid for their lives. :bullshit: They left because they saw the opportunity to go home early.

Is that all it takes to be able to home early??? Damn, I think I feel an aftershock....
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I like how the news made it sounds like everyone left work early yesterday after the earthquake because they were afraid for their lives. :bullshit: They left because they saw the opportunity to go home early.

Is that all it takes to be able to home early??? Damn, I think I feel an aftershock....

I didn't seize the opportunity because I didn't know what it was. If it happens today I'm throwing my chair through the window in my office and running to my car.
Good morning everyone :boobs: :boobs:

1. I didn't get to leave early yesterday Confusedad:

2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIEFER !!!!!!!! :boobs: :boobs: :happy: :clap: :happy: :happy: :rock: :high5: :wink: :grin:
Good Morning, my untreated sleep apnea is kicking my ass. :killme:

So how long before Ralphy-cakes and his get-a-long crew think up another prank to get back @ C&R? with or without spots input?
javsto Wrote:Good Morning, my untreated sleep apnea is kicking my ass. :killme:

So how long before Ralphy-cakes and his get-a-long crew think up another prank to get back @ C&R? with or without spots input?

Treated sleep apnea sucks just the same.

[Image: cpap-pillow-331887.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
javsto Wrote:Good Morning, my untreated sleep apnea is kicking my ass. :killme:

Treated sleep apnea sucks just the same.

[Image: cpap-pillow-331887.jpg]

you dont have to tell me, I lived with that fucking thing for about twoo weeks until i threw it out. (in reality i just gave it back to the company).
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I didn't seize the opportunity because I didn't know what it was. If it happens today I'm throwing my chair through the window in my office and running to my car.

:high5:

You'll be able to use the hurricane as an excuse pretty soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25