Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-Nes-Day, Aug 24, 2011 ~ Is Ralph there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Am I a dick for agreeing with Covino on this Red Bull thing?
Pete Nice Wrote:No talent hack...

don't you mean no talent ass-clown?
Pete Nice Wrote:These signs are dead on. They should post these every mile on every highway.

[Image: 1theo.jpg]

Pete- that looks just like an exit up on rt28 when I used to drive from pittsburgh to scranton.
Iva13 Wrote:Javsto...Jose is a Juniper...and he has balls shaped in him!!!!!

Confusedhock:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: automatic soap dispenser
Pete Nice Wrote:Am I a dick for agreeing with Covino on this Red Bull thing?

No.
After the first couple I'd ask him why he can't get his own.
Fuck him.
Question: How does this picture come about. How do they get the picture right as the skirt blows up? Either:

1. They got lucky and were planning on taking a pervy pic anyway and the skirt just happened to blow up.

2. It was staged and planned to make it look like it was not.

[Image: breezyday.jpg]
Red Bull is expensive...charge those kids a buck
No there are other reasons... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Rydrum Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:These signs are dead on. They should post these every mile on every highway.

[Image: 1theo.jpg]

Pete- that looks just like an exit up on rt28 when I used to drive from pittsburgh to scranton.
That's on I-87 in NY, Newburgh exit.
Pete Nice Wrote:Question: How does this picture come about. How do they get the picture right as the skirt blows up? Either:

1. They got lucky and were planning on taking a pervy pic anyway and the skirt just happened to blow up.

^this^
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Javsto...Jose is a Juniper...and he has balls shaped in him!!!!!

Confusedhock:

Iva thinks Jav needs more balls

[Image: juniper%20thumbnail%20.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Question: How does this picture come about. How do they get the picture right as the skirt blows up? Either:

Maybe a still from a video?
Or it wasn't the first time the wind blew it up. If you knew it was coming, it wouldn't be hard to catch.

or it was a windy day and it already blew up once before and just waited for a second gust to blow and took the shot?

probably right because I also agree with him from time to time and you know what he thinks of me.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25