Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-Nes-Day, Aug 24, 2011 ~ Is Ralph there?
javsto Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
javsto Wrote:Good Morning, my untreated sleep apnea is kicking my ass. :killme:

So how long before Ralphy-cakes and his get-a-long crew think up another prank to get back @ C&R? with or without spots input?

Treated sleep apnea sucks just the same.

[Image: cpap-pillow-331887.jpg]

you dont have to tell me, I lived with that fucking thing for about twoo weeks until i threw it out. (in reality i just gave it back to the company).

Oh it's terrible for at least 6 months. After 6 months you might be able to get a full nights sleep.

It's really awesome when your a single guy and dating.
anybody here that lives in Hurricane Irene's path and are you doing anything to prepare for it? Any hurricane parties?
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:anybody here that lives in Hurricane Irene's path and are you doing anything to prepare for it? Any hurricane parties?

Well I'm kind of scared...I hate when it's THAT windy...and Boe wanted to get rid of Michael so he doesn't fall on the house, but I canot see killing a beautiful tree for something that Might not happen...besides I don't think Michael would do that to us.....
javsto Wrote:anybody here that lives in Hurricane Irene's path and are you doing anything to prepare for it? Any hurricane parties?

I think I'll actually be in New Jersey for a birthday party when it hits. Technically I'll be partying for it.
Joe Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
javsto Wrote:Good Morning, my untreated sleep apnea is kicking my ass. :killme:

So how long before Ralphy-cakes and his get-a-long crew think up another prank to get back @ C&R? with or without spots input?

Treated sleep apnea sucks just the same.

[Image: cpap-pillow-331887.jpg]

you dont have to tell me, I lived with that fucking thing for about twoo weeks until i threw it out. (in reality i just gave it back to the company).

Oh it's terrible for at least 6 months. After 6 months you might be able to get a full nights sleep.

It's really awesome when your a single guy and dating.

or if your the type of person who sleeps with your mouth open and all that air that is forced up your nose then comes out of your mouth and dries it up so that you(me) have to wake up 20-30 minutes after falling asleep just to wet your whistle and try to fall asleep again only to repeat the process every half hour throughout the night. thats why i gave up on it.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I just leave my teeth there & pick them up later... :rimshot:

Yeah, like you guys in the south actually go to work.
[Image: a6cd0813-f993-eb79.jpg]
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Iva13 Wrote:

Well I'm kind of scared...I hate when it's THAT windy...and Boe wanted to get rid of Michael so he doesn't fall on the house, but I canot see killing a beautiful tree for something that Might not happen...besides I don't think Michael would do that to us.....

Michael....

[Image: 42128524-cannabis-pa416.jpg]
for you non-howard stern fans, here is a little song dedicated to Ralph Cirella
(not our ralph)
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xeREYPdZ6U">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xeREYPdZ6U</a><!-- m -->
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:or if your the type of person who sleeps with your mouth open and all that air that is forced up your nose then comes out of your mouth and dries it up so that you(me) have to wake up 20-30 minutes after falling asleep just to wet your whistle and try to fall asleep again only to repeat the process every half hour throughout the night. thats why i gave up on it.

You just need a full face mask with a humidifier in it.
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Michael....

No!!!! Michael is a big huge beautiful tree...I forget what kind he is....but he is next to Queeny and Suri.....and right down the yard from Vernon.... :wink: :wink:
[Image: a6cd0813-fbe3-aa1a.jpg]
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Joe Wrote:
javsto Wrote:or if your the type of person who sleeps with your mouth open and all that air that is forced up your nose then comes out of your mouth and dries it up so that you(me) have to wake up 20-30 minutes after falling asleep just to wet your whistle and try to fall asleep again only to repeat the process every half hour throughout the night. thats why i gave up on it.

You just need a full face mask with a humidifier in it.

yea mine had that plus an option to put heat the water tank to help open up my airway its just didnt work for me and i kept waking up mutliple times a night. I guess it works for most but not for others. Confusedwoot:
@ilikegirlsdaily
I have 7 humongous trees, and 3 small trees, and 2 baby trees. I should name them like Iva does.
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Michael....

No!!!! Michael is a big huge beautiful tree...I forget what kind he is....but he is next to Queeny and Suri.....and right down the yard from Vernon.... :wink: :wink:

Everything is beautiful when you are baked.
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Michael....

Wait, you name your foliage? They dont talk back to you do they? (psst somebody get a paddywagon and an orderly with an oversized butterfly net)
@ilikegirlsdaily

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally Brampton 100 651 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday Brampton 133 1,113 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Mon, Dec 26, 2011 ~ Boxing Day Beckster 34 540 12-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End Brian 193 1,297 12-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!! Pete Nice 270 831 12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  FRIDAY, December 16, 2011 ~ What Men Want for Xmas... Beckster 123 850 12-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday December 15, 2011 Thirsty Thursday Pete Nice 292 2,020 12-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Last Post: javsto
  Wednesday, December 14, 2011 ~ XXX Beckster 168 928 12-15-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: JDubb