Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooooosday 7/19/2011......G+, Hoes down
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Rich, you should stop lurking and just say something.
We hardly know you.

he's probaly on the phone, or cranking it, either way, it's kind of rude to interupt him geez.

Yeah, sorry.

Probably both though.
[Image: a6cd0bbd-8a3f-8ba0.jpg]
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Sooner or later I'm going to take one of these recruiters up on the jobs they call me about daily.
we've all heard this story before

Listen Dexter...
I've had 3 jobs since the forum started.
hey me tooo, exept 2 of them have been the same job at the same time

I actually called FedEx for a job the other day. I was going to pick up a package handling job after work for some bike money. They told me I had to show up at 3PM for some kind of sorting test first. I hate to have to take a few hours off of my full time job for a part time job that's not certain.
Haha, sorry Eddie, not directed to you...

[Image: jesus-loves-you-but-everyone-else-thinks...sshole.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:haha. On Stern they said that if you want to get through TrueBlood, you fast forward through the Tara scenes :roflmao:

I agree

It has gotten better with her though. As long as they keep her in a group and not try to develope a story around her it's good.
sorting test.
its pretty simple, basically can you lift a box, possibly pee in a cup. You really should see if there are any IT jobs with fedex. They need help. We have a new server sitting in a box at my facility, not sure who or when its going to be installed
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Why do I have a feeling Eddie knows these kids?

[youtube]8-0Xe3Qy0Nc[/youtube]
You hate me because I'm awesome!!!

No one hates Eddie. I'd ban them if they did.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Sooner or later I'm going to take one of these recruiters up on the jobs they call me about daily.
we've all heard this story before

Listen Dexter...
I've had 3 jobs since the forum started.
hey me tooo, exept 2 of them have been the same job at the same time

I actually called FedEx for a job the other day. I was going to pick up a package handling job after work for some bike money. They told me I had to show up at 3PM for some kind of sorting test first. I hate to have to take a few hours off of my full time job for a part time job that's not certain.
Don't do it! 18 yrs later & I'm still here!!!
Wanna see my Rolex???
I see 3 different fed ex delivery people daily. One is a mexican kid with gang tatoos on his neck, he drives a big freight truck, one is a normal white guy, he drives a medium sized truck, and he has a bunch of nice circle track cars. The last one is a skinny white lady, crack head skinny, she drives a van, and goes in our bathroom everyday for about 15 minutes. Probaly to smoke crack, I guess.
LeNeve Wrote:I see 3 different fed ex delivery people daily. One is a mexican kid with gang tatoos on his neck, he drives a big freight truck, one is a normal white guy, he drives a medium sized truck, and he has a bunch of nice circle track cars. The last one is a skinny white lady, crack head skinny, she drives a van, and goes in our bathroom everyday for about 15 minutes. Probaly to smoke crack, I guess.
pics of the crack head?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:its pretty simple, basically can you lift a box, possibly pee in a cup. You really should see if there are any IT jobs with fedex. They need help. We have a new server sitting in a box at my facility, not sure who or when its going to be installed

I'm sure they'd much rather hire someone more reliable than me. I get done most days between 4 and 5, but when a system goes down I have to work until it's done. Sometimes that's midnight.
The FedEx person that comes here is a decent looking chick.

That's all I have to contribute. :?
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I see 3 different fed ex delivery people daily. One is a mexican kid with gang tatoos on his neck, he drives a big freight truck, one is a normal white guy, he drives a medium sized truck, and he has a bunch of nice circle track cars. The last one is a skinny white lady, crack head skinny, she drives a van, and goes in our bathroom everyday for about 15 minutes. Probaly to smoke crack, I guess.
pics of the crack head?

an old crack head, she is not nice to look at.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tooooosday, Dec 16, 2014 ~ Pubic Hair............. Beckster 32 391 12-16-2014, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Chip
  11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally Brampton 100 651 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday Brampton 133 1,113 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
  Tooooosday, Jan 17, 2012 ~ 4 more days til the Weekend! Beckster 193 2,138 01-17-2012, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Mon, Dec 26, 2011 ~ Boxing Day Beckster 34 540 12-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
  Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End Brian 193 1,297 12-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!! Pete Nice 270 831 12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
  FRIDAY, December 16, 2011 ~ What Men Want for Xmas... Beckster 123 850 12-19-2011, 09:38 AM