Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook
[Image: uproxxfacebookingfail2.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I think this is one of Brian's friends:

[Image: uproxxfailbook4.jpg]
It wouldn't surprise me.....
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: uproxxfacebookingfail2.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
thats quacktastic
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:How about the hot chick, that posts the most ridiculous things, and all the desperate dudes make comments.

for example,
Hot Chick:
OMG! I can't believe they didn't have fat free ranch for my salad

Nerd 1:
You look amazing, you don't need to lose weight. ; )

Nerd 2:
you should try going to douche palace restraunt, they only use fat free ranch, and they never run out.

super creep nerd 3:
ur so hot...............

etc. etc.

Which one of those was Derick?

Does he have 3 accounts?
I'm not sure why there's a cat in the middle of this picture, but...

[Image: Facebook_Like_Jail.jpg]
yeah, why the cat.
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, why the cat.

Maybe because cats are as gay as facebook.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, why the cat.

Maybe because cats are as gay as facebook.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:How about the hot chick, that posts the most ridiculous things, and all the desperate dudes make comments.

for example,
Hot Chick:
OMG! I can't believe they didn't have fat free ranch for my salad

Nerd 1:
You look amazing, you don't need to lose weight. ; )

Nerd 2:
you should try going to douche palace restraunt, they only use fat free ranch, and they never run out.

super creep nerd 3:
ur so hot...............

etc. etc.

What about the chicks who post 300 pictures of them in a ton of makeup and fish lips? And all the guys who put hot stuff comments?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Kaye:
going to leave for work now...have a great nite all dont forget to read a few chapters in ur bible's it'll be good for ya!! nitey nite

I'm trying to find a post from her that was slamming all the people at her church, but I'm tired of digging through all the minute to minute farmville, mafia, and other game status bullshit.

I was a fan of the farmville thing, but I'm over it now. It was great for wasting time at work, but now, I think doing actual work is more fun, and it pays better.

I gave up on farmville, too. I just got bored with it. It was supposed to be fun, but turned into too much work.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This guy will post if he's about to take a dump, one hell of a FB whore:

Bill: Odd question! If u only had 1 nut,what would u call it?
Lance Armstrong?
Tom Green?
John Kruk?

I don't know, I used it as an excuse to make fun of my guy. I said that i refer to mine as "Jim". :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I think this is one of Brian's friends:

[Image: uproxxfailbook4.jpg]

Confusedhock:
The stupidity of people in this world astounds me.... Idiocracy, here we come....
I HATE PIE!!
Amity:
Has the runs...EWWWWW

This is a tiny ass white girl, who has always dated the brothas. They finally busted all her o rings out.
I think I'm going to post that daylightsavings thing on my status, and see how many idiots I know come out of the wood work.
LeNeve Wrote:Amity:
Has the runs...EWWWWW

This is a tiny ass white girl, who has always dated the brothas. They finally busted all her o rings out.
:roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  facebook parenting Derick 29 9,390 02-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Facebook and Ex's negadave 10 4,248 10-24-2011, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Hondo
  Facebook negadave 14 4,914 07-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Jersey_Mike