Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
facebook parenting
[youtube]kl1ujzRidmU[/youtube]

discuss.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Discuss?
I made it 4 and a half minutes in before I realized I was bored as hell.
A hick has a snotty teenage daughter.
It seems like a pretty common problem.
Chip Wrote:Discuss?
skip to the 7 minute mark.
I actually take the kids side on this one. They just discussed it on Jay Thomas, sounds like the parents treats their kid like shit & like any kid she rebelled a little bit.. Plus I think this guy may have a few issues, and the whole step mom/mom deal sounds like a whole different story.

The amount of chores this kid has to do, when does the kid have time to be a kid
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:I actually take the kids side on this one. They just discussed it on Jay Thomas, sounds like the parents treats their kid like shit & like any kid she rebelled a little bit.. Plus I think this guy may have a few issues, and the whole step mom/mom deal sounds like a whole different story.

The amount of chores this kid has to do, when does the kid have time to be a kid
you mean the 15 minutes of making her own bed, putting the dishes away, wiping the counters, and sweeping the kitchen.
Derick Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I actually take the kids side on this one. They just discussed it on Jay Thomas, sounds like the parents treats their kid like shit & like any kid she rebelled a little bit.. Plus I think this guy may have a few issues, and the whole step mom/mom deal sounds like a whole different story.

you mean the 15 minutes of making her own bed, putting the dishes away, wiping the counters, and sweeping the kitchen.
folding laundry, making coffee. sticking to my instinct on this one, you wont change my mind
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

folding laundry, making coffee. sticking to my instinct on this one, you wont change my mind
folding her own laundry?
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Discuss?
skip to the 7 minute mark.

Jebus.
Ok, so I'll change my thought to this...

A crazy, gun toting hick who loves to use any excuse to shoot things has a snotty, foul mouthed teenage daughter.
It seems like a pretty common problem in the south.
Spoiled teenage girl gets what she deserves. Period.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Spoiled teenage girl gets what she deserves. Period.

She deserves a period?
You live in Detroit and throw rocks at people in the South?

Really?
Hondo Wrote:You live in Detroit and throw rocks at people in the South?

Really?

Yep.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Spoiled teenage girl gets what she deserves. Period.

She deserves a period?
Well, if she doesn't get one, her parents have something completely different to be mad about.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

She deserves a period?
Well, if she doesn't get one, her parents have something completely different to be mad about.

I can't type in a southern accent, but if I could...

"where's your damn brother at!?!?!"
Donginator Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I honestly would love to get my stepdaughter to do more around the house. It's bad enough that she can waste a whole damn day either doing her homework or cleaning her room. Granted, she is only 9, but at her age I was washing dishes, putting away my own laundry, feeding the animals, mowing the yard, raking the yard, dusting, vacuuming, plus keeping my room clean. And, yes, I still found time to be a damn kid.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook and Ex's negadave 10 4,248 10-24-2011, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Hondo
  Facebook LeNeve 177 42,599 05-04-2011, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Facebook negadave 14 4,914 07-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Jersey_Mike