Poll: ok or no good ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ok
55.56%
5 55.56%
Not cool
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook and Ex's
I got a guy code question.
I don't use facebook a lot, but every couple months i'll log in to see what's goin on with friends i havent seen. Last time i went on i noticed alot of my boys have other close friends ex's as facebook friends. The girls have been out of the picture for a long time.
I wonder how you would feel about your friends staying in contact with girls you've long since written off. Could be no big deal. On the other hand it kinda makes me wonder where your friends loyaltys lie.
So is it cool, or not cool for your friends to have your ex's as facebook friends?
To me the answer seems obvious. You're my boy, if your cool with a chick i'm cool with her. Once you're done with the girl i'm done with her too. I know her through you and if you dont want this nuss involved in your life anymore why would i keep her in our circle of friends? I even try to avoid having my buddies girls cell phone numbers. I just think it's not cool to go over your boy's head on anything involving his girl, wife or ex. I feel like you gotta go through him for anything to do with her as a respect thing.
I think it is fine, an ex is an ex.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
If you went to school together its no big deal. If they only knew the chick through the ex it's weird
I agree with Hondo, plus there are plenty of hot chicks out there- stop going after your boy's left overs.
This is one of the few times I disagree with Pete. If she is an ex of your boy and you only know her through him, unfriend and go on with your life.
IMO, if my friends want to be friends or "facebook friends" with any of my exes go ahead. As a married man, I could care less what happens between my friends and any of my exes.

for me, its been about 8 years since I wasn't with my wife, so I don't care
It's a respect thing, unless you knew the person prior. You respect your friend and don't keep that ex around.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:IMO, if my friends want to be friends or "facebook friends" with any of my exes go ahead. As a married man, I could care less what happens between my friends and any of my exes.

for me, its been about 8 years since I wasn't with my wife, so I don't care
:whomo: for me it's been about 10 years
A lot of ex's have gotten banged again because of facebook. Just sayin'.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  facebook parenting Derick 29 9,390 02-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Facebook LeNeve 177 42,599 05-04-2011, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Facebook negadave 14 4,914 07-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Jersey_Mike