Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I heard she held on for a few miles, but he hit a pothole and lost her.

Probably hiding under someone else's car right now.

Oh, most definite-LEE
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'm also seeing a ton of chicks on my friends list posting that they are pregnant or have gotten puppies recently. I hope the pregnancy part isn't contagious!!!! And I don't need another dog.
There's a chick like that in my friends list talking about her pitbull pups.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Joe Wrote:Russian Girl: I'm pregnant and going to Chicago for child support.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Ben: Filling out some brackets tonight. Got any suggestions?

I don't have any suggestions, but here's a thought: Nobody gives a fuck about your brackets :flame:
Ryan:
Sept 11th (NY) Jan 11th (Haiti) and March 11th (Japan)....Luke 21:10-11 Then Jesus said to his disciples : "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes', famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. 'Jesus says behold I come quickly so ask yourself R U READY? Sad many won't re post. Will you?
Brian Wrote:Ryan:
Sept 11th (NY) Jan 11th (Haiti) and March 11th (Japan)....Luke 21:10-11 Then Jesus said to his disciples : "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes', famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. 'Jesus says behold I come quickly so ask yourself R U READY? Sad many won't re post. Will you?

That dude it bat shit crazy!
Joe Wrote:

It's entertaining to say the least. I have so many comments that I want to make, but it's my girlfriend's cousin and I don't want to start shit.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

It's entertaining to say the least. I have so many comments that I want to make, but it's my girlfriend's cousin and I don't want to start shit.

I have those people on mine too. Not really religious, but people that leave the door open for an endless beating of sarcasm. Sometimes it's too hard to not jump on it.
Is he saying that the second coming of Jesus is on it's way b/c I think it would be pretty cool to hang out with Jesus and have a few beers.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Is he saying that the second coming of Jesus is on it's way b/c I think it would be pretty cool to hang out with Jesus and have a few beers.

Car Bombs with Jesus! :high5:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Is he saying that the second coming of Jesus is on it's way b/c I think it would be pretty cool to hang out with Jesus and have a few beers.

Jesus rocks!!! WHOOO!!! :rock: :beer:
the keifer Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Jesus rocks!!! WHOOO!!! :rock: :beer:
It would be awesome if Jesus showed and was like " You effin douchebag. How would you like it if I used your name to do the shit that you're doing with mine? Enjoy hell. That guy over there never went to church but he is an honest decent guy. I'm gonna hang out with him." This is what I think Jesus would be like.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Here's on of those people that ALWAYS TYPES LIKE THIS. I'm sure everyone of you have someone like that on your friends list.

Stephanie
OH I JUST CANNOT WAIT FOR FLIP FLOP WEATHER....WHY....B/C I'M GOING RIP ONE DIRECTLY OFF AND SMACK A BITCH RIGHT ACROSS HER FACE THAT IS WHY....NO BULLSHIT....GET THE CAMERAS....MAYBE I WILL EVEN RIP ONE OF HER OWN OFF AND SMACK HER WITH HER OWN STANK ASS FLIP FLOP. THAT IS JUST ONE OF YOUR SURPRISES AWAITING U MY SWEETS...Wink CALL ME A BAD DREAM OR WHATEVER BUT I'M NOT GOING AWAY.
the keifer Wrote:Here's on of those people that ALWAYS TYPES LIKE THIS. I'm sure everyone of you have someone like that on your friends list.

Stephanie
OH I JUST CANNOT WAIT FOR FLIP FLOP WEATHER....WHY....B/C I'M GOING RIP ONE DIRECTLY OFF AND SMACK A BITCH RIGHT ACROSS HER FACE THAT IS WHY....NO BULLSHIT....GET THE CAMERAS....MAYBE I WILL EVEN RIP ONE OF HER OWN OFF AND SMACK HER WITH HER OWN STANK ASS FLIP FLOP. THAT IS JUST ONE OF YOUR SURPRISES AWAITING U MY SWEETS...Wink CALL ME A BAD DREAM OR WHATEVER BUT I'M NOT GOING AWAY.

One word: Delete!
the keifer Wrote:Here's on of those people that ALWAYS TYPES LIKE THIS. I'm sure everyone of you have someone like that on your friends list.

Stephanie
At the risk of being racist, is this lady black?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  facebook parenting Derick 29 9,390 02-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Facebook and Ex's negadave 10 4,248 10-24-2011, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Hondo
  Facebook negadave 14 4,914 07-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Jersey_Mike