Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook
Kandace: I think that I should start taking more weekend shifts...every time I go to work, Chris cleans the house!!! : ) How did I get so lucky???

her post two hours earlier: Maybe the roads are too bad for me to go into work today...at Bumkins.

She and her fiance live on 1st street and Bumkins is on the corner of 3rd and Park...
Rebecca: Went to see Rihanna and Calvin Harris last night. Was amazing Me: Did you see Rihanna's fivehead? Rebecca: Don't be so rude, Ken. STFU.(No, I did not actually say it.) Dumb bitch.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Sharon: Feels like I'm being punished, just not sure why?

:roll:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I'm also seeing a ton of chicks on my friends list posting that they are pregnant or have gotten puppies recently. I hope the pregnancy part isn't contagious!!!! And I don't need another dog.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Russian Girl: I'm pregnant and going to Chicago for child support.
Joe Wrote:Russian Girl: I'm pregnant and going to Chicago for child support.
:roflmao: but really :finger:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Russian Girl: "How you say nyet in English?"
Joe Wrote:Russian Girl: "How you say nyet in English?"

:roflmao: :roflmao: So, worng, so very wrong..... :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Guy sitting behind Pete's car at traffic light: I saw the strangest thing today. Sitting at the traffic light and this car in front of me had the most distinct ass print on it's trunk...
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Guy sitting behind Pete's car at traffic light: I saw the strangest thing today. Sitting at the traffic light and this car in front of me had the most distinct ass print on it's trunk...

So you're saying the girl isn't still under the car hiding?
Nussie_T Wrote:Kandace: I think that I should start taking more weekend shifts...every time I go to work, Chris cleans the house!!! : ) How did I get so lucky???

her post two hours earlier: Maybe the roads are too bad for me to go into work today...at Bumkins.

She and her fiance live on 1st street and Bumkins is on the corner of 3rd and Park...

She spells her name wrong.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Guy sitting behind Pete's car at traffic light: I saw the strangest thing today. Sitting at the traffic light and this car in front of me had the most distinct ass print on it's trunk...

I heard she held on for a few miles, but he hit a pothole and lost her.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Guy sitting behind Pete's car at traffic light: I saw the strangest thing today. Sitting at the traffic light and this car in front of me had the most distinct ass print on it's trunk...

I heard she held on for a few miles, but he hit a pothole and lost her.

Probably hiding under someone else's car right now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  facebook parenting Derick 29 9,390 02-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Facebook and Ex's negadave 10 4,248 10-24-2011, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Hondo
  Facebook negadave 14 4,914 07-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Jersey_Mike