Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook
Ryan:
Had a super great vacation that was 100x better than last year even though it still seemed short. Had a wonderful time snowboarding at whiteface & spending almost all that time with my beautiful gf & amazing friends. <3 Made it home safely last night & now back to the daily grind of bored'em in the office. I pray that my love makes it back to Syracuse safely this morning with all this nasty weather. Hope everyone else had a great rest of the week & a super weekend. Smile
ha,
he tossed in the <3
There was a huge facebook boycott in town because a tatoo place in town ordered some 'gourmet' cupcakes and the lady that owns the cupcake store asked that her cupcakes not be used in the promotion of the tatoo place. i guess the tatoo lady threw a fit and spread rumors around town the the cupcake place discriminates against people who have tatoos because they wouldn't sell them any cupcakes. fuckin rediculous. one guy twittered 'discrimination is never funny. unless it is people with tattoos complaining that they can't buy gourmet cupcakes. Then it's hilarious'. this is the pussification of canada at it's finest. the tattoo people think they're going to ruin the cupcake lady's life. considering most people in this town are white, they have no idea what discrimination is like. :douche: :rant:
michaelangelo Wrote:There was a huge facebook boycott in town because a tatoo place in town ordered some 'gourmet' cupcakes and the lady that owns the cupcake store asked that her cupcakes not be used in the promotion of the tatoo place. i guess the tatoo lady threw a fit and spread rumors around town the the cupcake place discriminates against people who have tatoos because they wouldn't sell them any cupcakes. fuckin rediculous. one guy twittered 'discrimination is never funny. unless it is people with tattoos complaining that they can't buy gourmet cupcakes. Then it's hilarious'. this is the pussification of canada at it's finest. the tattoo people think they're going to ruin the cupcake lady's life. considering most people in this town are white, they have no idea what discrimination is like. :douche: :rant:

Only in GP... hahahahahah
Kaye:
Facebookitis has given me tiredbuttitis so I am going to call it a nightitis and say goodnightitis.
anybody that says good morning, or good night on facebook sucks.
Angie:
Eating a cheesebuger at The Goody Shop!! (yummy)
2 different needy needertons with back to back posts.

Is it Saturday yet?? I am STRESSED! Hopefully its all worth it in the end lol

HURRY UP FRIDAY!!!! THANKS!!!!Smile
Kaye:
i need to get off here for a bit....ive had to change my dish water 2 times already cuz it got cold....lol bbl
LeNeve Wrote:Kaye:
i need to get off here for a bit....ive had to change my dish water 2 times already cuz it got cold....lol bbl

It sounds to me like most of the people you are friends with on facebook need to get e J O B
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brian:
Get my meat 2mrw
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Trisha:
is emotionally drained..... :*(

To which I reply with some snarky comment about how we need to go get waste. Turned out she was feeling that way because her grandma is dying... Awkward!!! :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Ever see this one? It's about twitter, but i feel the same way about facebook.
[youtube]PN2HAroA12w[/youtube]
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN2HAroA12w">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN2HAroA12w</a><!-- m -->
Danielle
Walking along doing my thing and then I feel something creeping down my pant leg. Out pops a thong. Apparently they got stuck there in the wash. Luckily I was still at home when it happened.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Chris
Someone clean our table at Old Country Buffet damn it!

This guy post on facebook at least five times an hour, I counted one day and he was seventeen of my last 25 posts.
I am the PEREZIDENT

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  facebook parenting Derick 29 9,390 02-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Facebook and Ex's negadave 10 4,248 10-24-2011, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Hondo
  Facebook negadave 14 4,914 07-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Jersey_Mike