Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

[Image: Log_Out_Of_Facebook.jpg]

That is funny shit, the best part is that imbred piece of shit dad thinking not only that he could find him, or the police would find him, but that it was a crime. There was no crime committed here. Funny shit. If I ever met that guy from the Apple store, I would buy him a beer.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
This is a first. Posting your child's barf.

[Image: 230386_10150162579072811_516912810_71198...8294_s.jpg]
Eric:
NOTE TO SELF when a two year old tells u her "bel-wee hurts, act fast and get a trash can so you don't wear 2 hotdogs, 4 strawberrys and 2 sippycups of milk

Micheal
How true that statement is

Shannon
ewwwww thanks for sharing the pic (think I need to grad a trash can now)
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
[Image: Untag_Me.jpg]
Chip Wrote:[Image: Untag_Me.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
What the hell does this mean?? I've hung out with enough black guys that i should know, but I don't.

Demarkous: Awready ent
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Why racism exists::

John: MY NIGGA G. WUT IT BE LIKE BEBEH I SEE U EATN OUTCHEA WHOA... TELL ME SUMN GUD NIGGA. CONGRATS ON YUR ENGAGEMENT TOO CANNON

G Stacks: wassup my nigga, i aint c'n yo ass n 4eva...im jus doin what i can do, nigga jus makin through this damn struggle dats it bro aint nuthin to major and thanks my nig i appreciate it

I hate shitty grammar. Some slang is alright, but come on!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Why racism exists::

John: MY NIGGA G. WUT IT BE LIKE BEBEH I SEE U EATN OUTCHEA WHOA... TELL ME SUMN GUD NIGGA. CONGRATS ON YUR ENGAGEMENT TOO CANNON

G Stacks: wassup my nigga, i aint c'n yo ass n 4eva...im jus doin what i can do, nigga jus makin through this damn struggle dats it bro aint nuthin to major and thanks my nig i appreciate it

yup.....thats sums up that race :?

Trying to read that gives me a headache.
Brian Wrote:

Yeah. Holy shit.
Reading that, is that what's it's like to live as someone like that?

And why the hell are you friends with them?
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Yeah. Holy shit.
Reading that, is that what's it's like to live as someone like that?

And why the hell are you friends with them?

The second guy is the grandson of my mom's best friend. He used to be this sweet and cute little kid........ then he grew up.
I HATE PIE!!
This chick posted this gem on one my bud's FB page
Hondo Wrote:This chick posted this gem on one my bud's FB page

Um... Wow.... Confusedhock: wow......
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  facebook parenting Derick 29 9,390 02-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Facebook and Ex's negadave 10 4,248 10-24-2011, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Hondo
  Facebook negadave 14 4,914 07-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Jersey_Mike