Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Gift Ever
Ok...Chip and Pete PM me your home addresses and I will mail each of you a pair of gloves!!! you can use these for shoveling that way you save your real nice ones!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Ok...Chip and Pete PM me your home addresses and I will mail each of you a pair of gloves!!! you can use these for shoveling that way you save your real nice ones!!!

I have work gloves already. Thanks though.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I'd like a nice pair of leather dress gloves for Christmas. That's going on my list.
One year when i was a kid (7-10?) My parents hid all my presents and put a lump of coal in my stocking as a joke. I cried, they thought it was hillarious. I was like "wtf santa? i was good"

Couple years back my mom got me a super metro white buttondown with pink and baby blue pinstipes on it that no construction worker dudebro would be caught dead wearing. I didn't have the heart to tell her i didn't like or throw it out it so it hung in my closet for like 2 yrs before i put it in one of those donation bins.
Iva13 Wrote:Ok...Chip and Pete PM me your home addresses and I will mail each of you a pair of gloves!!! you can use these for shoveling that way you save your real nice ones!!!

But, lucky for me, I don't have to shovel any more.
My association does it, right up to my garage and front door. :happy:
negadave Wrote:Couple years back my mom got me a super metro white buttondown with pink and baby blue pinstipes on it that no construction worker dudebro would be caught dead wearing. I didn't have the heart to tell her i didn't like or throw it out it so it hung in my closet for like 2 yrs before i put it in one of those donation bins.

My mom buys Jim these super tight shirts or button downs which he'll never wear. They hang in our closet for a year or so... then I ask his brother if he wants them and if not they get sent to good will.
negadave Wrote:One year when i was a kid (7-10?) My parents hid all my presents and put a lump of coal in my stocking as a joke. I cried, they thought it was hillarious. I was like "wtf santa? i was good"

Couple years back my mom got me a super metro white buttondown with pink and baby blue pinstipes on it that no construction worker dudebro would be caught dead wearing. I didn't have the heart to tell her i didn't like or throw it out it so it hung in my closet for like 2 yrs before i put it in one of those donation bins.

That's an awful prank to play on a kid, unless they had been really bad and needed a lesson.... I wouldn't even do that. Now, for a teen or adult... whole other story!!

You know if they leave the tags on it, you can always take it back to the store where it came from. If you aren't sure, you always make a remark like "Why thank you for this, where did you find it from... Moms and grandmas usually love to brag about that stuff, so they should spill it to ya.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Worst Party Ever. Joe 16 9,280 08-26-2013, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Favorite Christmas gift Brampton 35 15,582 12-28-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  DBN Best/Worst of 2011 Beckster 21 7,408 01-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Your worst at work fuck up. the keifer 19 6,782 10-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Last Post: DaveP