Poll: Besides C&R, who is your favorite show?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Howard
25.00%
4 25.00%
O&A
6.25%
1 6.25%
Bubba
25.00%
4 25.00%
Ellis
12.50%
2 12.50%
Jay Thomas
0%
0 0%
Ron & Fez
0%
0 0%
Scott Farrell
0%
0 0%
Cocktails w/Patrick
31.25%
5 31.25%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Besides C&R, who's your favorite show?
I also listen to Cosmo in the morning....and I like Mary O in the morning sometimes too...she's an intuitive!!! Plus I can lean how to talk like a New Yorker from her!!!
Bubba,Ferrell
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I likes Cocks w/ P, because it's actually a lot like C&R in the topics they discuss. Although, Patrick does tend to irritate me with his borderline gayness... Leah, makes up for it, since she has better taste (she likes metallica)

I agree. I probably listen to this show as much as I listen to C&R. I either listen to it first and then the replay, or listen to C&R and then into this show. It's become my D&D replacement
Has anyone that likes Cocktails with Patrick notice that if you're channel surfing and you come across Cosmo radio, that his show is always on? It's like his show is the ONLY one that replays.
ap bikini team Wrote:Has anyone that likes Cocktails with Patrick notice that if you're channel surfing and you come across Cosmo radio, that his show is always on? It's like his show is the ONLY one that replays.

Their morning show replays over and over too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:Has anyone that likes Cocktails with Patrick notice that if you're channel surfing and you come across Cosmo radio, that his show is always on? It's like his show is the ONLY one that replays.

Their morning show replays over and over too.

On Friday nights, He literally replays for 9 straight hours. From 3-12am he's on live and replay.
I listen to Ellis. He is entertaining but gets old.
I go between Howard Stern to the Morning Mashup(when Howard gets into a boring bit). I actually started listening to Stern after C&R. I never had listened to him before satellite because I was busy with life. It's been less than 2 yrs so I am really enjoying the History of HS. I am usually off work just before C&R ends! I don't listen to satellite after work or on the weekends, unless driving around town, then it's just music!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Podcasts Joe 1 6 11-07-2019, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Favorite Christmas gift Brampton 35 15,582 12-28-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Favorite comic negadave 14 5,076 08-12-2010, 07:11 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Who is your favorite General? Pete Nice 25 8,032 04-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Last Post: mongo
  After the show BigFan 12 4,880 11-17-2009, 09:09 PM