Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite comic
Who's your favorite comic? Got any funny bits you can post? Louis CK is pretty funny.
[youtube]x81M3g3zjXc[/youtube]
[youtube]7vRhr502wIc[/youtube]
Daniel Tosh

[youtube]WTxnrzo7RdY[/youtube]
[youtube]b9cVXW9dYMo[/youtube]
[youtube]oBhPQRZSgUc[/youtube]
[youtube]JVLgx_uiAXU[/youtube]
Both so far are good, Louis ck being the far better choice

I've always been a gaffigan fan, dimitri martin, even mike birbiglia

And if someone says Dane cook, go find another forum
I like Russel Peters

[youtube]8anHLEy-vmg[/youtube]
Joe In PA Wrote:Daniel Tosh
:high5:
Mitch Hedberg, Dave Attell, Chappelle, Ron White (but not the rest of the redneck clan) and of course Tosh. Birbiglia is cool also, as well as Robert Shimmel.
DaveP Wrote:Mitch Hedberg, Dave Attell, Chappelle, Ron White (but not the rest of the redneck clan) and of course Tosh. Birbiglia is cool also, as well as Robert Shimmel.

I only saw Robert Shimmel once on that HBO special and thought that was one fo the funniest stand up acts I've ever seen. Never saw anything after that from him.
Jesse Joyce, he is a friend of mine though, we were in the same fraternity at Duquesne. He has been on a bunch of TV stuff, mostly on Comedy Central, also has done a bunch of that diner and a movie hosting on TBS or whatever network does that. He also is on the current season of Best Comic Standing.

[youtube]2E4P867KAyc[/youtube]

I also am a huge Dave Attell fan.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe In PA Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Mitch Hedberg, Dave Attell, Chappelle, Ron White (but not the rest of the redneck clan) and of course Tosh. Birbiglia is cool also, as well as Robert Shimmel.

I only saw Robert Shimmel once on that HBO special and thought that was one fo the funniest stand up acts I've ever seen. Never saw anything after that from him.

I saw Shimmel at the Improv in Pittsburgh a little over a year ago... my stomach hurt from laughing so much. I think he is on the down low now after a nasty divorce.. so I haven't really seen much from him either.
Sean Rouse and Greg Giraldo

[youtube]zFA407tA9wU[/youtube]
[youtube]iPTowp3e77k[/youtube]
DaveP Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

I saw Shimmel at the Improv in Pittsburgh a little over a year ago... my stomach hurt from laughing so much. I think he is on the down low now after a nasty divorce.. so I haven't really seen much from him either.

Dave, you have to look up Jesse Joyce on youtube, he has some Pittsburgh area jokes that are funny as hell.

BTW, did you know that they closed the funnybone in Station Square and moved it to a ballroom in the Greentree Raddison?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I'm taking knightryda to see Jeff Dunham, the ventriloquist this weekend. We both like him.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Dave, you have to look up Jesse Joyce on youtube, he has some Pittsburgh area jokes that are funny as hell.

BTW, did you know that they closed the funnybone in Station Square and moved it to a ballroom in the Greentree Raddison?

Ill check that out..

And I didn't know that. I have never been there actually, they don't seem to attract any big names. I usually go to the Improv at the Waterfront... and some of the random theaters downtown every now and then.
Spiderman
ap bikini team Wrote:Spiderman

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Podcasts Joe 1 6 11-07-2019, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Favorite Christmas gift Brampton 35 15,582 12-28-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? the keifer 22 7,869 12-23-2010, 04:32 AM
Last Post: eddieyourdj
  Who is your favorite General? Pete Nice 25 8,032 04-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Last Post: mongo