Dudebro Nation
Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? (/showthread.php?tid=1404)

Pages: 1 2

Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? - the keifer - 12-10-2010

I'm back and forth between Howard and O&A but I listen to Howard more.

Re: Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? - Brampton - 12-10-2010

the only show I listen to on the daily from this list is Howard........so he gets my vote

Re: Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? - Brian - 12-10-2010

I listen to Cocktails w/Patrick more than any show on this list.

Re: Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? - NussieT - 12-10-2010

I don't usually listen to another talk radio show on sirius, if I do it's Cocks W/Patrick

Re: Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? - LeNeve - 12-10-2010

Favorite other show is Howard.

I don't have control of the radio at work, if I did my day would go like this:
8am-11am - Howard
11am-2pm - C&R
2pm-5pm - Ellis, Cocktails with Patrick, or music

What we actually listen to at work:

A ecorded Mike Church show (right wing political talk show). Not my choice. If My boss's stilleto messes up and doesn't record, then we listen to Octane.
C&R.
Bubba.

Re: Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? - LeNeve - 12-10-2010

If I find myself driving around on Sundays, I listen to the car show that's on stars 2. People call in with car troubles, and shit like that. I like it, because that's what I do. Also 80% of the time the people calling in don't know what they are talking about, it pisses me off, and I yell at my radio calling them idiots. I always want to call in, put them on blast, and embarrass them. I never do though.

Re: Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? - Pete Nice - 12-11-2010

THere should be an option for none. I choose Farell b/c I like him, but I never listen to him.

Cocktails W/ Patrick would be my choice if it was here, but even that is only like 5 times a month.

Re: Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? - the keifer - 12-11-2010

Okay, I just added Cocktails w/ Patrick and other to the poll. Sorry, I didn't realize it would reset when you add options to it.
My vote still goes to Howard.

Re: Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? - Donginator - 12-12-2010

Howard, I am superfan, listen to his show everyday and don't miss a minute. Howard coming to Sirius is the only reason I found C&R in 2005.

Cocks with Patrick, umm I don't know, can they change the name :grin:

Re: Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? - Beckster - 12-13-2010

I likes Cocks w/ P, because it's actually a lot like C&R in the topics they discuss. Although, Patrick does tend to irritate me with his borderline gayness... Leah, makes up for it, since she has better taste (she likes metallica)

Re: Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? - Brampton - 12-13-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I likes Cocks..... a lot like C&R Although... Leah she has better taste
Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Re: Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? - Chip - 12-13-2010

Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I likes Cocks..... a lot like C&R Although... Leah she has better taste

:roflmao:

Re: Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? - the keifer - 12-13-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I likes Cocks w/ P, because it's actually a lot like C&R in the topics they discuss. Although, Patrick does tend to irritate me with his borderline gayness... Leah, makes up for it, since she has better taste (she likes metallica)

Re: Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? - Beckster - 12-14-2010

Brampton Wrote:

:wink:

Re: Besides C&R, who's your favorite show? - Pete Nice - 12-14-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I likes Cocks..... a lot like C&R... Leah she tastes better

:wink:

Fixed again