Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Besides C&R, who's your favorite show?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm back and forth between Howard and O&A but I listen to Howard more.
the only show I listen to on the daily from this list is Howard........so he gets my vote
I listen to Cocktails w/Patrick more than any show on this list.
I don't usually listen to another talk radio show on sirius, if I do it's Cocks W/Patrick
Favorite other show is Howard.

I don't have control of the radio at work, if I did my day would go like this:
8am-11am - Howard
11am-2pm - C&R
2pm-5pm - Ellis, Cocktails with Patrick, or music

What we actually listen to at work:

A ecorded Mike Church show (right wing political talk show). Not my choice. If My boss's stilleto messes up and doesn't record, then we listen to Octane.
C&R.
Bubba.
If I find myself driving around on Sundays, I listen to the car show that's on stars 2. People call in with car troubles, and shit like that. I like it, because that's what I do. Also 80% of the time the people calling in don't know what they are talking about, it pisses me off, and I yell at my radio calling them idiots. I always want to call in, put them on blast, and embarrass them. I never do though.
THere should be an option for none. I choose Farell b/c I like him, but I never listen to him.

Cocktails W/ Patrick would be my choice if it was here, but even that is only like 5 times a month.
Okay, I just added Cocktails w/ Patrick and other to the poll. Sorry, I didn't realize it would reset when you add options to it.
My vote still goes to Howard.
Howard, I am superfan, listen to his show everyday and don't miss a minute. Howard coming to Sirius is the only reason I found C&R in 2005.

Cocks with Patrick, umm I don't know, can they change the name :grin:
I likes Cocks w/ P, because it's actually a lot like C&R in the topics they discuss. Although, Patrick does tend to irritate me with his borderline gayness... Leah, makes up for it, since she has better taste (she likes metallica)
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I likes Cocks..... a lot like C&R Although... Leah she has better taste
Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I likes Cocks..... a lot like C&R Although... Leah she has better taste

:roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I likes Cocks w/ P, because it's actually a lot like C&R in the topics they discuss. Although, Patrick does tend to irritate me with his borderline gayness... Leah, makes up for it, since she has better taste (she likes metallica)
Brampton Wrote:

:wink:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I likes Cocks..... a lot like C&R... Leah she tastes better

:wink:

Fixed again
Pages: 1 2