Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oct 25, 2010 ~ Munday... A day of recovery
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ok, I decided to go all week this week without drinking pop... but I am having a snooze attack and could really use one... I am feeling sooo weak right now......

Its because you are used to having one... stay strong!

Nooo. drink pop! I need a paycheck.
i drink enough for two people
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ok, I decided to go all week this week without drinking pop... but I am having a snooze attack and could really use one... I am feeling sooo weak right now......

Nooo. drink pop! I need a paycheck.
i drink enough for two people

nice :beer:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've been away all weekend, but, I like the new layout/look here.

It is pretty cool. I just gotta get used to it.

So, what'd I buy this weekend?
I finally closed on my condo.
close to 2 months after I signed the offer, and 3 weeks after I was originally supposed to close, PNC finally got their shit together.
Closing took under a half an hour.

Closings NEVER happen when you want them too. We were supposed to help a friend move Saturday, but their closing got moved to this Friday b/c the bank wasn't ready yet with the paperwork.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ok, I decided to go all week this week without drinking pop... but I am having a snooze attack and could really use one... I am feeling sooo weak right now......

I am trying!!!!

Don't worry Dave, I am not giving it up entirely. Just cutting back for a couple weeks to prepare for the holidays. I'll prob allow myself some this weekend.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I bought an ottoman this weekend and a roots sweater for my daughter
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You know what I saw? Lesnar DOES have a chin and Cain got it. I gotta watch it again (I was a tad tipsy), but it looked like Cain caught Lesnar and he just was not able to fully recover. Brock put in 2 takedowns and Cain escaped both of them like he was on fuckin springs. It totally was a repeat of the Carwin fight, only this one got stopped. I think Cain would have been able to survive the second round, too. He still looked fresh at the end.
there was a point in the fight where lesnar just took a random backfisted swing at cain and at that point i knew (and cain did too) that lesnar was desperate.

Cain said from the get-go that Lesnar didn't look confident with his hands and was gonna keep it standing. After he rung his bell a few times, Brock looked like he was walking on Jell-O. He lost his legs completely.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Closings NEVER happen when you want them too. We were supposed to help a friend move Saturday, but their closing got moved to this Friday b/c the bank wasn't ready yet with the paperwork.

Seriously... it only took us maybe a day to close.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Yeah, once you go a couple weeks or so without one, it'll be hard to finish if you do start one. I can't remember the last time I had one.
I didn't do much this weekend. Worked the Pitt Rutgers game Saturday, Pitt crushed them. Sunday I watched the Steelers beat the Dolphins Sunday and then NFLredzone for an hour before driving to Ocean City, MD for work today. OH YEAH, Friday night I went to see the Misfits in PGH. Got there at 9:45PM after driving straight in from NYC. I only made one stop, in Jersey trying to get there on time. I got there and met some friends, and the Misfits didn't even go on stage until 11:30PM. That is really late for a headliner to go on stage, and they played until 1AM. They don't play their songs right any more. Might be an agreement they have with Glen Danzig or something. They play them real fast. The only song that really sounded good was Die my Darling. This is the third time in the last 3 years I have seen them, and it's the same each time. Eagles Fly sounded terrible. Still, I had fun with my friends.

I didn't buy anything, saving for New Orleans, I leave this Thursday and will be there over Halloween until Tuesday. I can't wait, might be the last real huge guy Steeler trip, from now on we are limiting them to 4 days max and gonna cut costs, but it's New Orleans over Halloween, we had to go all out this year. We even have rooms on Bourbon with balconies over Bourbon.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
suzanne whang was a great guest
michaelangelo Wrote:suzanne whang was a great guest
:high5:
michaelangelo Wrote:suzanne whang was a great guest

:whomo:
She sounds like a lot of fun.
Pete Nice Wrote:Closings NEVER happen when you want them too. We were supposed to help a friend move Saturday, but their closing got moved to this Friday b/c the bank wasn't ready yet with the paperwork.

Yeah, but the closing was originally supposed to be on the 5th, she said that would be tough to do, so she said the 8th. The 15th at the latest.
I had to sign an extension for that.
Around the 12th, she said it would be the 15th or the 18th.
On the 15th, it wasn't going to happen by the 18th, "maybe the 19th or 20th".
Then I had to do sign another extension to the 22nd, and was told it would be the last extension.
I didn't find out that I was closing on the 22nd for sure until the 20th. And she was still working on the paper work the morning I closed.
Fuck her.
michaelangelo Wrote:I bought an ottoman this weekend and a roots sweater for my daughter

You bought your daughter a sweater with a picture of the Jimmy Fallon house band on it?

Someone just phoned me, I ignored it because my son was attempting to spray the cat with hair spray. So they call back and I still can't answer it because now I am dealing with the temper tantrum from taking away the hair spray. Obviously I couldn't answer your phone call the first time... why would you immediately call back... and expect me to answer it and then not leave a message. Fuck you... seriously...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, May 14 ~ Recovery Day Beckster 159 1,722 05-15-2012, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  12-30-2010 No show at all today. LeNeve 222 1,610 01-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Last Post: negadave
  12-20-2010 Last day of 2010 and no show :( WyoIan 20 524 01-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Monday 12/27/2010 ........ What did you get for Christmas? LeNeve 461 2,050 12-31-2010, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Brian
  12-29-10 The Last Hip Hop Hump Day of 2010 Iva13 181 1,462 12-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dec 28, 2010 ~ The last Tooooosday of the Year Beckster 262 2,552 12-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Last Post: WyoIan
  Wednesday December 22, 2010 - One More Try Joe 336 2,756 12-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration Joe 399 3,346 12-22-2010, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Covino