Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Oct 25, 2010 ~ Munday... A day of recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I am still groggy from my long busy, but fun weekend! :happy:

Oh and, Brock Lesnar, meet Cain Velasquez's fists. Cain's fists, meet Lesnar's face and watch that dildo-chested ogre cry!!! :happy: :happy: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I've been away all weekend, but, I like the new layout/look here.
Chip Wrote:I've been away all weekend, but, I like the new layout/look here.

It is pretty cool. I just gotta get used to it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've been away all weekend, but, I like the new layout/look here.

It is pretty cool. I just gotta get used to it.

So, what'd I buy this weekend?
I finally closed on my condo.
close to 2 months after I signed the offer, and 3 weeks after I was originally supposed to close, PNC finally got their shit together.
Closing took under a half an hour.
Hey everyone...had a busy weekend too...finally got the pool closed and had my Mom's birthday yesterday with the entire family...so that was fun
Wassup? Busy weekend here too. I'm still tired, but ready to get this week going!!!
Chip Wrote:So, what'd I buy this weekend?
close to 2 months after I signed the offer, and 3 weeks after I was originally supposed to close, PNC finally got their shit together.

Well, congratulations! It's about damn time!

I bought party supplies. Got each kid a pumpkin to decorate and found out that nachos are the easiest party-time food EVER!
I just had the worst sleep ever, it's going to be a long day

I bought party supplies. Got each kid a pumpkin to decorate and found out that nachos are the easiest party-time food EVER!

Nachos with like a 5 layer bean dip?
Chip Wrote:

Nachos with like a 5 layer bean dip?

I hate beans...except green beans...french style cut green beans!!!! Oh, and I just like the juice for baked beans...I run my bite of pork chop through the juice...
air hammers should not be allowed until at least 10 am. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:
Chip Wrote:Nachos with like a 5 layer bean dip?

I hate beans, so no. Plus, this party was for a bunch of kids, so no way. It was make your own. I had cheese, meat, sour cream, onion, lettuce, and some other toppings, so they could make them however they want. They wiped out the food.
michaelangelo Wrote:I just had the worst sleep ever, it's going to be a long day

Hey, Mr. I Am Too Good Fore BBM, did you watch the fight?????
Chip Wrote:Nachos with like a 5 layer bean dip?

I hate beans, so no. Plus, this party was for a bunch of kids, so no way. It was make your own. I had cheese, meat, sour cream, onion, lettuce, and some other toppings, so they could make them however they want. They wiped out the food.

Well, everything is good when you start with beef, cheese and sour cream.
LeNeve Wrote:air hammers should not be allowed until at least 10 am. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

Not just air hammers... any hammer or air tool. Highway Tractors have a lot more wheels and a lot more lug nuts... ugh... don't miss that sound at 7 am.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19