Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Oct 25, 2010 ~ Munday... A day of recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Greg Mercer Wrote:You guys don't like the Cake song? I think it's OK although it is long, and the bits between the verses don't really add anything. The verses are good. I wonder how it would have sounded if they had taken the parts in between out.

I hate it. Even more then the Barnando stuff.
I like everything else though.
I think Weiner Games is ok.
Joe Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:You guys don't like the Cake song? I think it's OK although it is long, and the bits between the verses don't really add anything. The verses are good. I wonder how it would have sounded if they had taken the parts in between out.

I think a Mercer Glistening Cakes song would have been better.

Nuttin' on you is way better but never gets played.
I'm not down with adult halloween non sense at all. Not saying it isn't fun if you are into it. I just find it ridiculous.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Glistening Cakes......good time to leave :cya:

Wax Ecstatic is on Lithium...

Umm what?

Sponge.
From the 90's.

I had to change the channel.

Great song!
LeNeve Wrote:

I like it.

Kansas.... :?
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That's because they didn't make it nor did they write any of it...plus it's not professionally done so it sounds doo-doo on the radio. I can understand why they don't play it.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I like it.

Confusedad:
Greg Mercer Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That's because they didn't make it nor did they write any of it...plus it's not professionally done so it sounds doo-doo on the radio. I can understand why they don't play it.

If you are telling me there isn't some elaborate studio in your house you are totally killing the vision I had of the place.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I like it.

Confusedad:

Haha, it's funny cause it's you and not me for a change... :roflmao: :poke: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:Haha, it's funny cause it's you and not me for a change... :roflmao: :poke: :roflmao:

I was going to say it's odd that you have a different view.
Joe Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think a Mercer Glistening Cakes song would have been better.

If you are telling me there isn't some elaborate studio in your house you are totally killing the vision I had of the place.

Here is my recording studio. No joke. Sorry to disappoint you, ha.

[Image: recordingstudioq.jpg]
Greg Mercer Wrote:Here is my recording studio. No joke. Sorry to disappoint you, ha.

Dude, that's an awesome fort.
Greg Mercer Wrote:Here is my recording studio. No joke. Sorry to disappoint you, ha.

Just like the one U2 records in. :poke:

I like it, it's not their best work by far, but I like it. The only Ticklesack song I don't like is Wiener Games.
JDubb Wrote:

Just like the one U2 records in. :poke:

No, Mercer doesn't have any glory holes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19