Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010-2011 season
I LOVE this fight. Talbot gets his ass beat by Carcillo then watch as he skates off the ice. Shhhhhh.

BTW, Flyers were up 3-0 in this playoff game. Anyone know who won the game?

I LOVE IT!!!

[youtube]hDsK5HH-K3c[/youtube]

There is a stand in the mall at christmas time that sells a framed large picture of Talbot in the pose he is in at the end of this video and I am buying it as soon as he sets up shop and it will be on my basement wall for the St. Pat's party.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I LOVE this fight. Talbot gets his ass beat by Carcillo then watch as he skates off the ice. Shhhhhh.

I LOVE IT!!!

There is a stand in the mall at christmas time that sells a framed large picture of Talbot in the pose he is in at the end of this video and I am buying it as soon as he sets up shop and it will be on my basement wall for the St. Pat's party.

Wow. Is this a pre-emtive strike because the Penguins lost to the Queefs?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I LOVE this fight. Talbot gets his ass beat by Carcillo then watch as he skates off the ice. Shhhhhh.

I LOVE IT!!!

Wow. Is this a pre-emtive strike because the Penguins lost to the Queefs?

Kind of, I would have thought that you would have liked seeing Colton Orr get knocked out though.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Wow. Is this a pre-emtive strike because the Penguins lost to the Queefs?

Kind of, I would have thought that you would have liked seeing Colton Orr get knocked out though.

And I was coming here to post something about it.
Losing to the Queefs, no matter what the situation, deserves a little ribbing.
Orr getting knocked out is great, but it would have been better if it was a double knock out. Thinking about it, I'd love to see a double knock out no matter who it is.
Son of a fucking cunt dog. Michalek is out two to four more weeks with a shoulder injury and Orpik is still out. That means the Pens will not have their two best defensive defensemen Saturday night against the faggot Flyers. Asham is still out two more weeks. Staal is still out. Fluery is sucking and Johnson is the starter this weekend. And to top it off, Malkin and Crosby have been blowing prime scoring opportunities, they should be undefeated, but none of the forwards on the team remember how to put the biscuit in the basket.

Pete Nice Wrote:Son of a fucking cunt dog. Michalek is out two to four more weeks with a shoulder injury and Orpik is still out. That means the Pens will not have their two best defensive defensemen Saturday night against the faggot Flyers. Asham is still out two more weeks. Staal is still out. Fluery is sucking and Johnson is the starter this weekend. And to top it off, Malkin and Crosby have been blowing prime scoring opportunities, they should be undefeated, but none of the forwards on the team remember how to put the biscuit in the basket.

But I still can't use injuries as an excuse for the Flyers losing in the playoffs.

But, that really does get old after a while.
When a team is in a slump, there's nothing like playing the Queefs, to get out of it.
Why did we lose all the topics on hockey but 3?

Pete Nice Wrote:Why did we lose all the topics on hockey but 3?

I don't know.
I think we've done a pretty good job of keeping the hockey talk here.
I bet it's Joe fucking with us.
You're a Penguin fan and I don't like football, he has something against both of us.
And I think we both voted him having the worst taste in music.
I purged some of the topics that have not been answered since Jan 1, 2010. I was attempting to shrink the database size.

At the current size it will backup, but it won't restore.
So I am listening to the Penguins Lightening game on my drive home from NYC. IT in TB so I get their announcers and I have to say, these guys SUUUUUUUCK. Chip you say the Pens announcers are homers and I say the Flyers announcers are the biggest homers, these guys are WAAAAY worse than either. These guys bitch about EVERYTHING that doesn't go their way. These guys take being a homer announcer to a whole new level. I can't wait, 5 minutes and I will be in FM radio range to get the Pens feed.

And on top of that, their hockey knowledge is PATHETIC. This is what happens when you put hockey in the south.....specifically Florida....

When Ferrall did the Thrashers broadcast for a year he would broadcast fake fights when they weren't happening if the games were out of hand.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am listening to the Penguins Lightening game on my drive home from NYC. IT in TB so I get their announcers and I have to say, these guys SUUUUUUUCK. Chip you say the Pens announcers are homers and I say the Flyers announcers are the biggest homers, these guys are WAAAAY worse than either. These guys bitch about EVERYTHING that doesn't go their way. These guys take being a homer announcer to a whole new level. I can't wait, 5 minutes and I will be in FM radio range to get the Pens feed.

I don't know that I've caught TB's radio guys much, but yeah, their TV guys suck too.

Hey, so what's the over/under for Stamkos' goals for the year? 60?
i bleed green Wrote:When Ferrall did the Thrashers broadcast for a year he would broadcast fake fights when they weren't happening if the games were out of hand.

I bet it's easy to get away with shit like that when NO ONE is listening, or watching, or even attending the games.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2011-2012 Season Chip 177 36,173 06-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  2011 Preseason Chip 13 5,284 09-30-2011, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Chip
  2011 Offseason Chip 139 34,971 09-18-2011, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  2011 Playoffs. Chip 166 39,872 06-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Chip