Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010-2011 season
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip likes his weiners shaped like hockey sticks.

You're a damn idiot, you know that?

yeah, I know.
LeNeve Wrote:Chip likes his weiners shaped like hockey sticks.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
I'd bring up the Chara hit, but I think I'm the only one that still cares.
So I'll just leave it at I'm fine with there not being a suspension or fine.
Chip Wrote:I'd bring up the Chara hit, but I think I'm the only one that still cares.
Should at least be a 5 gane suspension. He knew what he did, that move is an old one and at the speed they were going he should have let up
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'd bring up the Chara hit, but I think I'm the only one that still cares.
Should at least be a 5 gane suspension. He knew what he did, that move is an old one and at the speed they were going he should have let up

Eh. If he lets up, Pacioretty gets around him.
And if Chara is supposed to know the danger of that play, so is Pacioretty.
If that happens one foot further down the ice, it's nothing, maybe an interference call.
If he does it again, makes a habit of it, I'm sure he'll get something.
Chip Wrote:Eh. If he lets up, Pacioretty gets around him.
If that happens one foot further down the ice, it's nothing, maybe an interference call.

I was watching tv last night, I was waiting for the weather report to come on and they started talking about this... Jim said he chose to play the sport and that he knows all the possible consequences to the sport and they shouldn't fag up the sport (this is all coming from someone who doesn't watch or play sports). I asked him if he gets hit by a big truck and dies that I shouldn't cry because it's all about the profession... you know all the consequences that could happen while on the job...
Sports Illustrated loves Matt Cooke.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/a.../index.htm
:roflmao:

Down Goes Brown
Man, he even hits airports late. RT @Real_ESPNLeBrun: Cooke hearing pushed back to 1:30 p.m. ET due to travel reasons.
Why Matt Cooke really got suspended.

http://www.downgoesbrown.com/2011/03/mat...g-top.html
Chip Wrote:Why Matt Cooke really got suspended.

http://www.downgoesbrown.com/2011/03/mat...g-top.html
Wario :roflmao: :roflmao:
This kid is off to a great start in life.

[Image: Funny_Pictures_10105.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Eh. If he lets up, Pacioretty gets around him.

I was watching tv last night, I was waiting for the weather report to come on and they started talking about this... Jim said he chose to play the sport and that he knows all the possible consequences to the sport and they shouldn't fag up the sport (this is all coming from someone who doesn't watch or play sports). I asked him if he gets hit by a big truck and dies that I shouldn't cry because it's all about the profession... you know all the consequences that could happen while on the job...

Nice :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Jedi mind trick.

[youtube]4CP72FLS4s4[/youtube]
Ahhh, the memories.

[youtube]tfoLlWxyjtk[/youtube]
Gotta love a guy who is on his way to get 40 stitches and wants to stop to fight the whole bench.

[youtube]QfPw7lISDpk[/youtube]

"If I ever find who it was, I'll deal with it my own way," Thornton said. "Yeah something was said. Obviously I can't swear when I talk to you guys. There was some stuff said that I am not happy about."

Cameras showed Thornton shoving and nearly punching Van Massenhoven, who was actually trying to stand between Thornton and the Chicago bench. "He heard it and he was [ticked]," Thornton said. "He was [ticked] too. He didn't know who it was either. He actually yelled at their bench. I appreciate it. Those guys on their team chirp a lot. I don't know if it is right when someone's face is half across the other side of their face."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2011-2012 Season Chip 177 36,173 06-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  2011 Preseason Chip 13 5,284 09-30-2011, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Chip
  2011 Offseason Chip 139 34,971 09-18-2011, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  2011 Playoffs. Chip 166 39,872 06-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Chip