Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Tooooosday ~ Mar 2, 2010
beckster Wrote:I thought Covino rode a Vespa?

Me too
do we know what T decided for Pete???
Typical men... whining about their injuries and being fat... :roll:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:do we know what T decided for Pete???

Not yet and she hasn't been on here to say anything. Pete should've showed up by now, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Typical men... whining about their injuries and being fat... :roll:
I don't whine about being fat, I complain about being a little soft!

I don't complain at all about injuries, unless I can't actually function because of them
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Typical men... whining about their injuries and being fat... :roll:
I don't whine about being fat, I complain about being a little soft!

I don't complain at all about injuries, unless I can't actually function because of them

I know guys who complain about injuries they copped years ago that don't eve affect them any more. The only reason people even know I am in pain today is because I have a heating pain on my chest and I have been bitching about my crappy doctor on FB. But I am a chick, so I am allowed to complain! :mrgreen:
I HATE PIE!!
I little Melody has anything close to the same personality as her dad... Heads are going to clash!!!
I HATE PIE!!
I keep thinking they are saying Beaver! :roflmao:
My brother influenced me w/music...he turned me onto all old time rock, beatles, rolling stones, led zepplin, etc. I appreciated current time music too, but I appreciated all the old stuff.
Brampton Wrote:I keep thinking they are saying Beaver! :roflmao:
Me too...what are they saying???
Iva13 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:First time I've heard the new intro and I am not a fan.

I thinks its b/c were not used to it.....I say let's give it a chance...Covino said they are still tweaking it....

Sorry for being way behind but as usual I'm not listening to the show. I was off doing some other stuff.

I can't say I'm feeling the new intro. I really did like the old one because you could sort of "sing along" with it. It was kinda catchy that way. All the "singable" parts were loud enough to hear also. This one is just a bunch of mish-mash until the very end where they try to put in some stuff to sing to, but you can't hear it very well as the music is the main focus. It doesn't quite flow well enough. Hopefully they will make some good tweaks to it.
[Image: laylasig.jpg]

"My #1 Dudebro...Greg Mercer from Pittsburgh." - Covino
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy">http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - My LIVE web stream!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy">http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - C&R recordings
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy">http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - Follow me. My tweets are semi-sweet like Nestlé.
Iva13 Wrote:My brother influenced me w/music...he turned me onto all old time rock, beatles, rolling stones, led zepplin, etc. I appreciated current time music too, but I appreciated all the old stuff.

I used to listen to what my friends and parents listened to... until that one fateful Saturday morning when I slipped into the living room, turned on the TV and there he was..... Alice Cooper and his Poison video. And that was followed by Aerosmith's Love in an Elevator... I was hooked.
I HATE PIE!!
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I thinks its b/c were not used to it.....I say let's give it a chance...Covino said they are still tweaking it....

Sorry for being way behind but as usual I'm not listening to the show. I was off doing some other stuff.

I can't say I'm feeling the new intro. I really did like the old one because you could sort of "sing along" with it. It was kinda catchy that way. All the "singable" parts were loud enough to hear also. This one is just a bunch of mish-mash until the very end where they try to put in some stuff to sing to, but you can't hear it very well as the music is the main focus. It doesn't quite flow well enough. Hopefully they will make some good tweaks to it.

Mercer, you should out together your own version to have them try out.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Mercer, you should out together your own version to have them try out.
thats a great idea
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
You can try the rock music they put to lulaby style music to influence your kids, but I think that just ruins the music for the parents

I don't want to force my kids to listen to my music, that will just make them not like it. Let them find their music on their terms. Through trial and error they will find their style. But if its gay, get out of the house

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tooooosday, Dec 16, 2014 ~ Pubic Hair............. Beckster 32 391 12-16-2014, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tooooosday, Jan 17, 2012 ~ 4 more days til the Weekend! Beckster 193 2,138 01-17-2012, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  tooooosday, Oct 4/11....HR's are for real in Detroit Brampton 139 581 10-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Tooooosday 7/19/2011......G+, Hoes down Brampton 154 1,850 07-21-2011, 09:47 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  6-28-11 Tooooosday!!!! Welcome Back?????? Iva13 273 2,840 06-29-2011, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Chip
  12-30-2010 No show at all today. LeNeve 222 1,610 01-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Last Post: negadave
  12-20-2010 Last day of 2010 and no show :( WyoIan 20 524 01-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Monday 12/27/2010 ........ What did you get for Christmas? LeNeve 461 2,050 12-31-2010, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Brian