Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's Tooooosday ~ Mar 2, 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It's morning. I'm awake, sort of, I need to borrow Rich's snuggie and take a quick nap.
Good morning
Happy Thuesday everyone
morning Rich Davis
Brampton Wrote:Happy Thuesday everyone

I get it!!!! you are just too funny!!!! ;-) Confusedlap: Happy Thuesday to you too.
Topics on the show today... The Bachelor picked the "bad girl". :eek: *GASP* Confusedhock: I am simply shocked Confusedarcasm:

No, I did not watch it (Are you kidding me?) I saw it on the news highlights this morning.
In other stories... Avatar is going to lose it's movie theater reign to ..... drum roll, please..... Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland? :roll:

Um... Has anyone seen the previews and immediately thought this movie was dreamed up from someone's acid trip??? Stoners everywhere will be lined up!!
is it wrong of me to want to put a bullet in my roommates head for giggling? I mean her bf spent the night again, and all i heard was giggling, he was still here this morning, more giggling, now my roommate is talking to him on the phone, still more giggling. I just want her to shut the fuck up. Seriously is it wrong if I just walk over and cap a bitch
Mornin' DBN
Derick Wrote:is it wrong of me to want to put a bullet in my roommates head for giggling? I mean her bf spent the night again, and all i heard was giggling, he was still here this morning, more giggling, now my roommate is talking to him on the phone, still more giggling. I just want her to shut the fuck up. Seriously is it wrong if I just walk over and cap a bitch
Maybe she's got a pair of vibrating panties?
Rich Davis Wrote:Mornin' DBN

Hey Rich!!!!
beckster Wrote:In other stories... Avatar is going to lose it's movie theater reign to ..... drum roll, please..... Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland? :roll:

Um... Has anyone seen the previews and immediately thought this movie was dreamed up from someone's acid trip??? Stoners everywhere will be lined up!!

I thought the same thing...
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:In other stories... Avatar is going to lose it's movie theater reign to ..... drum roll, please..... Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland? :roll:

I thought the same thing...
I think it will be successful, but it won't top the $$$$ of Avatar.

I probably wont watch either
i will be gone most of the morning, need to hide a body and a gun. Actually I will be down in the animal surgical facility
What should we do on todays show?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8