Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's Tooooosday ~ Mar 2, 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Brampton Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:07 Pontiac G6 GT
didn't know that was a problem with them. is it the factory rad or aftermarket that they are using?

Its an aftermarket. i had to have the original one replaced after a wreck. They keep putting in new ones and after about two weeks of driving it starts to leak.
i miss "schools for fools" look at me in the intro
First time I've heard the new intro and I am not a fan.
Come on Rich, The Bachelor? Reeeally? Lame
Brian in NY Wrote:First time I've heard the new intro and I am not a fan.

I thinks its b/c were not used to it.....I say let's give it a chance...Covino said they are still tweaking it....
i just checked out Covino's pictures on the Octane page, he's met, interviewed and had his picture taken with many a rock star.
michaelangelo Wrote:i just checked out Covino's pictures on the Octane page, he's met, interviewed and had his picture taken with many a rock star.

Covino is THE man!!!!!
Brian in NY Wrote:Come on Rich, The Bachelor? Reeeally? Lame

3 fucking hours?! Are you kidding??? Who the hell could sit through all of that besides Rich? Good Grief!
michaelangelo Wrote:i just checked out Covino's pictures on the Octane page, he's met, interviewed and had his picture taken with many a rock star.

Yeah... What's up with that? He shoulda been working these guys to come on to the Show!
Well we should all be thankful that it's finally OVER
I thought all the shows were good last night too...I really like Big Bang !!!!
[Image: the-bachelor-14-Vienna-Girardi.jpg]
[Image: 773b2088.jpg]
[Image: viennadoug.jpg]

I think Vienna looks like the girl from the original Conan the Barbarian:
[Image: sandahl_bergman.jpg]

Sandahl Bergman

[Image: 425.bachelor.vienna.lc.022310.jpg]

Vienna
big bang theory was funny, I liked Raj's shirt
michaelangelo Wrote:big bang theory was funny, I liked Raj's shirt

dun dun dun dun....that was funny!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8