Dudebro Nation
It's Tooooosday ~ Mar 2, 2010 - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: It's Tooooosday ~ Mar 2, 2010 (/showthread.php?tid=548)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

It's Tooooosday ~ Mar 2, 2010 - Beckster - 03-02-2010

It's morning. I'm awake, sort of, I need to borrow Rich's snuggie and take a quick nap.

Re: It's Tooooosday ~ Mar 2, 2010 - Iva13 - 03-02-2010

Good morning

Re: It's Tooooosday ~ Mar 2, 2010 - Brampton - 03-02-2010

Happy Thuesday everyone

morning Rich Davis

Brampton Wrote:Happy Thuesday everyone

I get it!!!! you are just too funny!!!! ;-) Confusedlap: Happy Thuesday to you too.

Re: It's Tooooosday ~ Mar 2, 2010 - Beckster - 03-02-2010

Topics on the show today... The Bachelor picked the "bad girl". :eek: *GASP* Confusedhock: I am simply shocked Confusedarcasm:

No, I did not watch it (Are you kidding me?) I saw it on the news highlights this morning.

Re: It's Tooooosday ~ Mar 2, 2010 - Beckster - 03-02-2010

In other stories... Avatar is going to lose it's movie theater reign to ..... drum roll, please..... Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland? :roll:

Um... Has anyone seen the previews and immediately thought this movie was dreamed up from someone's acid trip??? Stoners everywhere will be lined up!!

Re: It's Tooooosday ~ Mar 2, 2010 - Derick - 03-02-2010

is it wrong of me to want to put a bullet in my roommates head for giggling? I mean her bf spent the night again, and all i heard was giggling, he was still here this morning, more giggling, now my roommate is talking to him on the phone, still more giggling. I just want her to shut the fuck up. Seriously is it wrong if I just walk over and cap a bitch

Re: It's Tooooosday ~ Mar 2, 2010 - Rich Davis - 03-02-2010

Mornin' DBN

Derick Wrote:is it wrong of me to want to put a bullet in my roommates head for giggling? I mean her bf spent the night again, and all i heard was giggling, he was still here this morning, more giggling, now my roommate is talking to him on the phone, still more giggling. I just want her to shut the fuck up. Seriously is it wrong if I just walk over and cap a bitch
Maybe she's got a pair of vibrating panties?

Rich Davis Wrote:Mornin' DBN

Hey Rich!!!!

beckster Wrote:In other stories... Avatar is going to lose it's movie theater reign to ..... drum roll, please..... Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland? :roll:

Um... Has anyone seen the previews and immediately thought this movie was dreamed up from someone's acid trip??? Stoners everywhere will be lined up!!

I thought the same thing...

Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:In other stories... Avatar is going to lose it's movie theater reign to ..... drum roll, please..... Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland? :roll:

I thought the same thing...
I think it will be successful, but it won't top the $$$$ of Avatar.

I probably wont watch either

Re: It's Tooooosday ~ Mar 2, 2010 - Derick - 03-02-2010

i will be gone most of the morning, need to hide a body and a gun. Actually I will be down in the animal surgical facility

Re: It's Tooooosday ~ Mar 2, 2010 - Rich Davis - 03-02-2010

What should we do on todays show?