Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/14/2011...Ohhhhhhhh, It aint my fault
just read about an Albertan teen hockey player that got hit in the throat by a hockey puck and died from his injuries. what a swoot story
michaelangelo Wrote:just read about an Albertan teen hockey player that got hit in the throat by a hockey puck and died from his injuries. what a swoot story

Confusedad: Bummer

So, what did you think of the fights??
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:just read about an Albertan teen hockey player that got hit in the throat by a hockey puck and died from his injuries. what a swoot story
Confusedwoot: how old?
Beckster, there are a couple threads on the ford dealer message board. Almost all of the dealers are open the day after thanksgiving, and opening early.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

i only saw the guida/henderson and velasquez/dos santos fights, the henderson one was pretty good, lots of action, lots of good technique mixed with guida's wildness. I didn't think dos santos would have such an easy time with velasquez. I hope he can come back, that heavyweight belt sure gets around doesn't it?
LeNeve Wrote:small town slut fun. yeah. :high5:

no need for a road trip for me. I have easy access to several small towns.

that sucks. I got hit square in the nose with a slap shot once. I was down for 10 minutes at least. alot of bloody snow
JDubb Wrote:
16, terrible freak accident

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ottawa.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20111114/teen-hockey-player-killed-puck-hit-neck-111114/20111114/?hub=OttawaHome">http://ottawa.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/C ... OttawaHome</a><!-- m -->
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
16, terrible freak accident

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ottawa.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20111114/teen-hockey-player-killed-puck-hit-neck-111114/20111114/?hub=OttawaHome">http://ottawa.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/C ... OttawaHome</a><!-- m -->
Crazy, that is awful... Way to fire me down... Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster, there are a couple threads on the ford dealer message board. Almost all of the dealers are open the day after thanksgiving, and opening early.

I hate working retail.... Confusedad:

On a side note: word is that my former employer is still a dick to work for and the HR bitch is still sabotaging people. Some things just don't change.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Ron gave us a case of the mondays, a whole pallet full of cases.
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

i only saw the guida/henderson and velasquez/dos santos fights, the henderson one was pretty good, lots of action, lots of good technique mixed with guida's wildness. I didn't think dos santos would have such an easy time with velasquez. I hope he can come back, that heavyweight belt sure gets around doesn't it?

I was expecting Cain to win it. Maybe he had too much time off? I did hear a rumor that he had been injured again or was sick. The rematch will be much better.

I think that belt can't stay put, because there are a lot of good fighters who can win over each other on any given day.
I HATE PIE!!
sorry for bringing down the mood, i should have kept that to myself
michaelangelo Wrote:sorry for bringing down the mood, i should have kept that to myself

thats okay, I was already in a mood, now I have someone to blame it on. :grin:
michaelangelo Wrote:sorry for bringing down the mood, i should have kept that to myself

Don't worry about it. Someone else prob would have posted that or something else equally as sad.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally Brampton 100 651 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday Brampton 133 1,113 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Mon, Dec 26, 2011 ~ Boxing Day Beckster 34 540 12-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End Brian 193 1,297 12-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!! Pete Nice 270 831 12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  FRIDAY, December 16, 2011 ~ What Men Want for Xmas... Beckster 123 850 12-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday December 15, 2011 Thirsty Thursday Pete Nice 292 2,020 12-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Last Post: javsto
  Wednesday, December 14, 2011 ~ XXX Beckster 168 928 12-15-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: JDubb