Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/14/2011...Ohhhhhhhh, It aint my fault
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I heard that song this morning, and had to reference it.
wow, what a crappy fantasy football weekend for me. Just horrible.

And I couldn't pick a winner yesterday.

Good thing its monday
dont know what your talking about but I am listening to Al Micheals interview on howard stern and its funny as hell.
I had a good time on the weekend playing COD with you guys. :high5:
javsto Wrote:dont know what your talking about but I am listening to Al Micheals interview on howard stern and its funny as hell.
I like Al Micheals, when he isn't announcing football games.
I think my 2 favorite games of the day yesterday were the Pitt/Cincy and the NYG/49ers game. I also enjoyed the Denver Airshow yesterday. Chiefs should be ashamed of themselves
So, my boss is being really pissy with me today. What a homo
Brampton Wrote:So, my boss is being really pissy with me today. What a homo
Maybe you should get off the internet and do some work?
javsto Wrote:dont know what your talking about but I am listening to Al Micheals interview on howard stern and its funny as hell.
He's great, I like him and Collinsworth calling games. I think they have a good dynamic on air. The Aaron Rogers nut swinging gets a little old at times, and I'm a GB Packer fan.
Good morning Bro-mo's!!!
Brian Wrote:
There is no work right now. So all I have to do is use the internet :-(

sent from the legion of doom
Brian Wrote:

:eek: Das Insult!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

:eek: Das Insult!!!!
Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:I had a good time on the weekend playing COD with you guys. :high5:

yeah, its pretty fun. Seems alot more difficult and less fun, game play wise than black ops though.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I had a good time on the weekend playing COD with you guys. :high5:

yeah, its pretty fun. Seems alot more difficult and less fun, game play wise than black ops though.
at this point, I'm still having fun with the game. But when the good guys get really good and really exploit the game, I'll probably have less fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13