Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/14/2011...Ohhhhhhhh, It aint my fault
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
JDubb Wrote:I'm going to steal T's Monday question: What'd you buy this weekend?
I bought wine for Thanksgiving.

A whole bunch of meats from a butcher shop near State College.

Gas

That's it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I had a good time on the weekend playing COD with you guys. :high5:

yeah, its pretty fun. Seems alot more difficult and less fun, game play wise than black ops though.
I played earlier on Saturday night. The lag is horrible on most matches and the re-spawns suck. Also, is anyone else having problems joining matches? I can sit there for 10 minutes before I join a match.

From what I hear, they were busting their asses to get Elite working. It works now, so they have to get into the game and add server space and fix the hackers that have been finding their way on. They ignored the game for 4 days to fix the Elite servers.

Some issues they need to fix:

1. hackers that have the controller buttons in their clan names, if you see these guys, back out.

2. Lag, donginator is right, what you see on the screen is WAY different than what you see on the killcam. I am laying prone waiting for a guy on the HUD to appear around a corner and shoot as soon as he does, but he kills me, when I wantch the replay, he runs 30 feet around the corner and is standing right in front of me when he shoots me. This has happened in about 1/4 of my deaths so far.

3. Autoaim hackers, there are some guys without the controller buttons in their clan tag who have been able to figure out an autoaim hack similar, but more effective to the autoaim in the offline game. I was playing with my new friends, the BDH crew, last night and we ran into one of these guys.

4. Spawn points, I probably have 50 deaths already from spawning in front of an emeny. This has been an issue in every version though.

5. parties, what a fucking mess, why are there game parties and private parties? What a mess. And what is up with invites and shit.

6. Getting into online at all, they really need to double their servers.

With all that said, it is by far the best COD yet.
So, I wasnt' seeing things. In the killscreens, I swear I saw people able to use auto aim. :flame:

screw those guys, now I wanna play against those dicks!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I'm going to steal T's Monday question: What'd you buy this weekend?
I bought wine for Thanksgiving.

A whole bunch of meats from a butcher shop near State College.

Gas

That's it.
good thing you said butcher, cause that could mean something completely different
So some football notes:

There have been four "surprise" teams this year, the Lions, 49ers, Bills and Bengals. This weekend i think we found out that 3 of them probably were not as good as thought, the Lions, Bills and Bengals, and one is, the 49ers.

The Niners have to lose out to not win their division basically. I do not think the Bills or Bengals will make the playoffs. I think the Lions have a shot, but will have to win at least 4 more games. Of the 3 that might have been overhyped, the Lions have the best shot at the playoffs.

The Eagles are done, such a shame, and now Vick has broken ribs. They just need to stay healthy and prepare for next year now. Maybe get some younger guys some PT.

The Cowboys need to lose more, they have a cake schedule. I don't need to see them in the playoffs.

The Ravens :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: They get so fucking hyped up to play the Steelers that it is basically their super bowl each time. They won both this year and the next week lost to Jacksonville and Seattle, two shit ass teams the Steelers destroyed. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Dumb asses. Now if they lose to the Bengals next week, the Steelers control the AFC North. If the Ravens ever want to get past the first round of the playoffs again, they need to stop using up all their intensity on Steeler games and try to beat shit ass teams too. Prediction: Steelers beat Ravens in playoffs.........again.
My football notes, Jets suck again, I need to be patient
michaelangelo Wrote:to the MW3 players having trouble connecting, make sure your 'NAT setting' is open, otherwise you'll have trouble connecting. I had 3 of the 4 ports forwarded and as soon as i forwarded the 4th one, i haven't had any issues.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/troubleshoot/connection-issues/network-ports-used-xbox-live">http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live ... -xbox-live</a><!-- m -->
here's a link to which ports need to be forwarded

I opened mine on Black Ops but now I think for MW3 mine says moderate again.

I am going to have to work on that this week.
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:to the MW3 players having trouble connecting, make sure your 'NAT setting' is open, otherwise you'll have trouble connecting. I had 3 of the 4 ports forwarded and as soon as i forwarded the 4th one, i haven't had any issues.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/troubleshoot/connection-issues/network-ports-used-xbox-live">http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live ... -xbox-live</a><!-- m -->

I am going to have to work on not sucking

since elite works, you should make a dudebro group
Pete Nice Wrote:

I could neber get mine to open fully. Joe even tweaked some stuff for me, and it was still choppy.
javsto Wrote:fmka

Good one

Kill
Anal
Marry
Fuck
Texas Fan Wrote:So I found out this morning that the girl who used to work for us, shes 19 I think right now, had a party friday night, and we had always wondered if she liked to munch carpet instead of slurping hot dogs. And apparently she is not a lesbo by any means. Apparently at the party she got drunk and stoned and had sex with 5 guys that night willingly (not rumored, but from her mouth). I think that totally changed the way I thought of her. I knew she liked to party, but that is a whole different kind of party. She said she is embarrassed about the whole thing cause now she is bascially known as the town whore cause its all over the high school now and the rumors are already out about her and the number is up to 7 guys and some of the high schoolers and girls are texting her and calling her cause supposedly she slept with thier boyfriends.. Kinda funny and sad at the same time. Thats what happens in a small town though.

That is a great chick to keep around, not to be in a relationship though.

If she ever wants to get married now, she will have to move. Admitting to fucking 5 guys in one night doesn't really make you the pick of the litter.
Pete Nice Wrote:

i did for black ops too, but there was one on the list that I didn't have opened
Chip just checked into the blue oyster bar.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
javsto Wrote:dont know what your talking about but I am listening to Al Micheals interview on howard stern and its funny as hell.
He's great, I like him and Collinsworth calling games. I think they have a good dynamic on air. The Aaron Rogers nut swinging gets a little old at times, and I'm a GB Packer fan.

I can't freaking stand Collinsworth, sorry JDubb, he is the worst. He is so freaking biased it is ridiculous. Terrible announcer.

Al Michaels on the other hand is great.
kinda a surprise, and I feel the complete opposite of Pete. :?

and Joe Theissman can also eat a bowl of dicks

Collinsworth is a known and admitted Steeler hater. Listen to him call a Steeler game some time, freaking ridiculous.
Pete Nice Wrote:Collinsworth is a known and admitted Steeler hater. Listen to him call a Steeler game some time, freaking ridiculous.
And he is a huge Aaron Rogers :nutswinger:
I like listening to biased game callers. It's either awesome, or totally fires me up, either way, it adds more to the experience.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13