Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/24/2011 - Wake up already!
the congratulatiobns you won AD is now louder and has a deeper voice Confusedwoot:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
too many dead people stories today. Confusedad:
Donginator Wrote:the congratulatiobns you won AD is now louder and has a deeper voice Confusedwoot:

it's the ad's dark passenger.
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:damn, just got a copyright infringment letter for sharing dexter. i ususally delete the torrent as soon as its done downloading but i left my computer for a couple of hours.
Which torrent site do you use?
bt junkie
That's why you got the letter. You should use a private torrent site like PT of something Fire (can't remember). They are invite only sites, I think DBH can hook you up with an invite though. The public sites like bt junkie are always being sniffed.

My last letter came from getting torrents from an invite only site. I started using Peer Block after that and haven't gotten a letter since.
hey did you guys hear about that group of church kids that got raped and then the guy chopped their heads off?
I tried doing torrents, and couldn't figure it out. Thats why I quit watching Dexter actually.
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:damn, just got a copyright infringment letter for sharing dexter. i ususally delete the torrent as soon as its done downloading but i left my computer for a couple of hours.
Which torrent site do you use?
bt junkie
That's why you got the letter. You should use a private torrent site like PT of something Fire (can't remember). They are invite only sites, I think DBH can hook you up with an invite though. The public sites like bt junkie are always being sniffed.
i was really diligent about deleting the torrent right after I was done downloading but i left my computer for a bit that time. Do you use the invite sites? any problems with them? with a public one i can take but I don't have to give :grin:
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:That's why you got the letter. You should use a private torrent site like PT of something Fire (can't remember). They are invite only sites, I think DBH can hook you up with an invite though. The public sites like bt junkie are always being sniffed.
i was really diligent about deleting the torrent right after I was done downloading but i left my computer for a bit that time. Do you use the invite sites? any problems with them? with a public one i can take but I don't have to give :grin:
I use PT and haven't had any trouble but it looks like Joe has...
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:That's why you got the letter. You should use a private torrent site like PT of something Fire (can't remember). They are invite only sites, I think DBH can hook you up with an invite though. The public sites like bt junkie are always being sniffed.
I use PT and haven't had any trouble but it looks like Joe has...
I should use a peer blocker, is yours free joe?
pee blocker
i see peer block is free, but is it easy to use?
LeNeve Wrote:pee blocker
i had that about a year ago, sucked
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
thousands of new pee holes everyday.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:pee blocker
i had that about a year ago, sucked

was yours free too?
LeNeve Wrote:hey did you guys hear about that group of church kids that got raped and then the guy chopped their heads off?

:?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday 01/26/15 -- Early morning wake up call NussieT 25 548 01-26-2015, 07:34 PM
  06/03/13 -- Wake Up!!!! NussieT 125 1,453 06-03-2013, 08:49 PM
  11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally Brampton 100 651 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday Brampton 133 1,113 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Mon, Dec 26, 2011 ~ Boxing Day Beckster 34 540 12-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End Brian 193 1,297 12-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!! Pete Nice 270 831 12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  FRIDAY, December 16, 2011 ~ What Men Want for Xmas... Beckster 123 850 12-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Beckster