Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 10/24/2011 - Wake up already!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Damn if it took any longer to get today started this would be a post show IST.
I was just too lazy to do it.

I kept checking to see who would blink first :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:I was just too lazy to do it.

I started checking for one 2 hours ago.
:flasher:
Joe Wrote:

you could have just started one then
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

you could have just started one then

He's too cool for that.
I always check in once I arrive at work so Ive been waiting since 8am.
sup everyone.

On Friday, a car with 5 teenage football players was hit by a drunk driver, 4 of the boys (2 16 year olds and 2 15 year olds) were killed, and the fifth (15) is in the hospital with serious injuries. The driver, 21, fled the scene but was aprehended a little while later. He is charged with 4 counts of impaired driving causing death, 4 counts of operating a vehicle over.08 causing death, 1 count of impaired driving causing bodily harm, 1 count of operating a vehicle over .08 causing bodily harm and failure to remain at the scene of an accident. I think the guy will get 2 years max and think this is a travesty. However, some people think he should get the death penalty, which I absolutely do not agree with. He made the gravest mistake but he is nothing like those who are on death row. Just my .02
Ron bringing the swoot news on a smonday. Confusedad:

but yeah, no death penalty. Not even a life sentence. you would probaly get about 15 years for that here, maybe 20. No way should he only get 2 years.

Some farmer was towing a trailer and it came off the ball, went into another lane, and killed a lady. He got 5 years in prison because he didn't have the safety chains on the trailer.
michaelangelo Wrote:sup everyone.

On Friday, a car with 5 teenage football players was hit by a drunk driver, 4 of the boys (2 16 year olds and 2 15 year olds) were killed, and the fifth (15) is in the hospital with serious injuries. The driver, 21, fled the scene but was aprehended a little while later. He is charged with 4 counts of impaired driving causing death, 4 counts of operating a vehicle over.08 causing death, 1 count of impaired driving causing bodily harm, 1 count of operating a vehicle over .08 causing bodily harm and failure to remain at the scene of an accident. I think the guy will get 2 years max and think this is a travesty. However, some people think he should get the death penalty, which I absolutely do not agree with. He made the gravest mistake but he is nothing like those who are on death row. Just my .02
no matter how it happened, 4 people died because of him, death or life in prision
what a shit weekend. I'm actually glad to be at work right now.

yay work :roll:
Joe Wrote:Damn if it took any longer to get today started this would be a post show IST.

I'm so busy today... I hate when work gets in the way.
my phone updated a couple days ago, and it changed the color and layout of stuff. I also can't figure out how to get to my main screen of all my apps. it sucks.
LeNeve Wrote:Ron bringing the swoot news on a smonday. Confusedad:

but yeah, no death penalty. Not even a life sentence. you would probaly get about 15 years for that here, maybe 20. No way should he only get 2 years.

Some farmer was towing a trailer and it came off the ball, went into another lane, and killed a lady. He got 5 years in prison because he didn't have the safety chains on the trailer.
sorry about the smonday swoot news, I didn't know them but i'm still sad for their families, it's been all over my twitter and facebook all weekend too.
LeNeve Wrote:my phone updated a couple days ago, and it changed the color and layout of stuff. I also can't figure out how to get to my main screen of all my apps. it sucks.
you phone just updates on its own? swoot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16