Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 10/24/2011 - Wake up already!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Chip Wrote:Didn't someone solve this "problem" 10 seconds into this topic?

you worship stan too.
LeNeve Wrote:

you worship stan too.

Stan Marsh is pretty sweet.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't trust anyone that chooses to be a virgin.
Who does?
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I did a beer and wine festival this weekend so it was a pretty good weekend. I also went to see Paranormal Activity 3 which was pretty good.

Scary movies give me nightmares. I can't watch them at all. I saw the commerical for Paranormal Activity and I almost cried.

I have an over-active imagination that gets way out of control when I watch those. I try to avoid them.
michaelangelo Wrote:my daughter is 21 months old today and only weighs 21lbs and 7ozs, anyone have any ideas on how to get her to gain weight? it's hard because you can't force her to eat, i mean she eats but no a whole lot.

Get her addicted to tv, it worked for my stepkid. Confusedad: (please, don't do that actually)
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't trust anyone that chooses to be a virgin.
Who does?

Eddie.
Rich just realized that Steve Jobs was the guy who created the iPhone?
Huh.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

you worship stan too.

Stan Marsh is pretty sweet.

Stan Marsh is the coolest Stan.
Look! A LeNeve costume!

[Image: enhanced-buzz-32092-1319476355-53.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Rich just realized that Steve Jobs was the guy who created the iPhone?
Huh.

yeah, that was dumb.
Stan Darsh
Thats a cool costume.
so, the iphone is racist because it doesn't know Covino and Rich. Thats a huge stretch. Wtf
the iphone robot lady is not racist.
Whats up guys? Figured I'd check in after not being on here in a while. Kind of looks like this place is dying a slow death.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16