Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednussday, 10/5/2011 - geez
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:I will hold off on any laughing or glee until the yanks win the world series. just holding it all in till that day comes.

MLB needs a salary cap.

nah they should just get rid of the poor shitty teams who cant offord to pay a player what he wants. by that thinking just get rid of the a.l./n.l. central altogether.

:roll:
That's why everyone hates the Yankees.

then all the fans of cheap low budget teams should all donate $5 each to the team that way they can increase the salary cap of that team and actually pay out some good cash for better players.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:I will hold off on any laughing or glee until the yanks win the world series. just holding it all in till that day comes.

MLB needs a salary cap.

nah they should just get rid of the poor shitty teams who cant offord to pay a player what he wants. by that thinking just get rid of the a.l./n.l. central altogether.

also, I didnt watch last nights game but how many yankee fans were at the stadium?
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:MLB needs a salary cap.

then all the fans of cheap low budget teams should all donate $5 each to the team that way they can increase the salary cap of that team and actually pay out some good cash for better players.

Or maybe all their fans should just have a shit load of kids, so their team can play in a city with 10 million people.
Because honestly, that's the ONLY reason the Yankees have so much money.
And that is a fuck-tarded system for deciding what sport teams should be good.
There is something to say when you watch a regular season game where the yanks are the away team in a home stadium, like lets say toronto and a good portion of the fans, say 40% of them ARE YANKEE FANS. How they hell can they travel to seattle or los angeles and have as many fans in stadium as there are home team fans? what does that say of the home team?
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:MLB needs a salary cap.

also, I didnt watch last nights game but how many yankee fans were at the stadium?
I'd say 50 or less
javsto Wrote:also, I didnt watch last nights game but how many yankee fans were at the stadium?

I was bowling, so I didn't get to watch it too close.
But I went to both of the games here back in '06, and there were only a few.
javsto Wrote:There is something to say when you watch a regular season game where the yanks are the away team in a home stadium, like lets say toronto and a good portion of the fans, say 40% of them ARE YANKEE FANS. How they hell can they travel to seattle or los angeles and have as many fans in stadium as there are home team fans? what does that say of the home team?

Simple answer.
Band wagon fans.
Whoopdie fucking doo Spot, my Thunderbolt takes HD video and better pictures than a point and shoot and it came out 6 months ago and costs less that the ifanboyphone 4S
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
If Yankee fans would just admit it's not a fair system, and that their team is just doing what it can to win, I wouldn't hate them so much.
But they try to spin it to a way that they think the Yankees are actually good for baseball.
Pete Nice Wrote:Whoopdie fucking doo Spot, my Thunderbolt takes HD video and better pictures than a point and shoot and it came out 6 months ago and costs less that the ifanboyphone 4S

droid x has 8. mp and hd videos too. I don't know when it came out. I got it about 6 months ago though maybe.
Sweet, I tuned in just in time for Apple nutswinging :crank:
Pete Nice Wrote:Whoopdie fucking doo Spot, my Thunderbolt takes HD video and better pictures than a point and shoot and it came out 6 months ago and costs less that the ifanboyphone 4S

But people who have iPhones don't pay attention to other phones, so it's all new and awesome to them.
Spot needs to stop calling it the 4G b/c no apple devices have 4G service
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
:zipit:
Brian Wrote:Sweet, I tuned in just in time for Apple nutswinging :crank:
its like 3 yentas bragging about their vagina's :killme:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally Brampton 100 651 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday Brampton 133 1,113 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Mon, Dec 26, 2011 ~ Boxing Day Beckster 34 540 12-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End Brian 193 1,297 12-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!! Pete Nice 270 831 12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  FRIDAY, December 16, 2011 ~ What Men Want for Xmas... Beckster 123 850 12-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday December 15, 2011 Thirsty Thursday Pete Nice 292 2,020 12-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Last Post: javsto
  Wednesday, December 14, 2011 ~ XXX Beckster 168 928 12-15-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: JDubb