Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us
Derick Wrote:i'd be ahead if I didnt have to teach my lacky at the same time

I hate training people....I can do it quick and right the first time...I don't have time to be teaching....
Iva13 Wrote:

I hate training people....I can do it quick and right the first time...I don't have time to be teaching....
while I agree, I could be done with this already. But part of being an experienced researcher is training those that are new. I accept it and I'm willing to help when I can, but there is a lot of stuff to do this week. and I need to get gettin
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

while I agree, I could be done with this already. But part of being an experienced researcher is training those that are new. I accept it and I'm willing to help when I can, but there is a lot of stuff to do this week. and I need to get gettin

I don't mind helping either when I'm not busy, but when my stuff needs to be done, I hate having to take the time to explain EVERYTHING....
fuck this. I'm starting without him
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
PATRICK---- Spot is Obsessed with Lea.... He finds guys to get her to get numbers from...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LEA AND SPOT WERE KISSING AT A RECENT PARTY
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Spot = "A cousin through marriage that I would totally bang" about Lea
I HATE PIE!!
Ok, Spot can help Lea get a guy's number... He is willing to talk to a dude, BUT not a chick???
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ok, Spot can help Lea get a guy's number... He is willing to talk to a dude, BUT not a chick???

Spot is getting guy's numbers for Lea?
:homo:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ok, Spot can help Lea get a guy's number... He is willing to talk to a dude, BUT not a chick???

He was helping her. She didn't really want his help.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

He was helping her. She didn't really want his help.

Maybe Spot is just into kinky, f'd up shit like that.
Pokes28 Wrote:BTW, glad to be back. Europe was great but it is good to be home.

I am NEVER glad to be home from vacation. I don't use that phrase.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
It was one year ago yesterday that Billy Mays died.
Time flies.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am NEVER glad to be home from vacation. I don't use that phrase.

I'm just glad to be able to relax a little bit and sleep in my own bed. I'm not glad to be back to work. We pushed hard on this vacation. We estimated that we walked in excess of 150 miles on this two week vacation. I'll say that we pushed so hard that the trip wasn't as enjoyable at the time as it could have been. However both of us has noticed that as the days go by following it that we are happier and happier with what we were able to do. That just means we probably pushed a little too hard as our brains are finally breaking down all we saw and did.

My poor wife doesn't stand a chance. I can walk at a 4.5 mph speed all day long day after day. So it is either keep up or get left behind. I went running a couple times so that I would wear myself down a little bit and make it easier for her. Well that plus I like running and those were some great places to do it.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
beckster.. just saw a memo that said mountain dew throwback will be back in stores July 11th

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Toooosday, June 7, 2011 ~ It's gonna be hot Beckster 273 2,106 06-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  12-30-2010 No show at all today. LeNeve 222 1,610 01-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Last Post: negadave
  12-20-2010 Last day of 2010 and no show :( WyoIan 20 524 01-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Monday 12/27/2010 ........ What did you get for Christmas? LeNeve 461 2,050 12-31-2010, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Brian
  12-29-10 The Last Hip Hop Hump Day of 2010 Iva13 181 1,462 12-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dec 28, 2010 ~ The last Tooooosday of the Year Beckster 262 2,552 12-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Last Post: WyoIan
  Wednesday December 22, 2010 - One More Try Joe 336 2,756 12-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration Joe 399 3,346 12-22-2010, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Covino