Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies
we only get PTO now, Paid time off, since I worked here for 6 years I get about 7 hours of PTO every 2 weeks. so in total I get like 26 days off a year. so if I am sick, vacation, personal time etc.. its all under one category
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:I know I am annoying with the whole cell phone thing, but everyone one here is the only place I can get advice, should I consider an older blackberry instead of a droid, they go for $50-$60
Whatever you do, don't buy an iPhone :roll:
:zipit:
Donginator Wrote:I know I am annoying with the whole cell phone thing, but everyone one here is the only place I can get advice, should I consider an older blackberry instead of a droid, they go for $50-$60

You could, it is only for a few months and then you will know what that platform is like, since you most likely won't get a blackberry again in a few months.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
my thoughts

figure out what you need the phone for, and what you want to go with that, and buy accordingly with the thought that its only temporary

If it really is just a filler for a few months, I'd say go with something as cheap possible.
Or get something good enough that it'll still be worth something in a few months for you to sell.
I forgot, my old company let me roll over my vacation days, and since I never go on long vacations, when I left that job, I had 6 weeks saved up that they paid me for.

if your going to spend $50-60 bucks on an old used phone why not just spend the same amount on a new prepaid phone and use that for a few months until youve saved up enough cash to buy a new smart phone? :deadhorse:
@ilikegirlsdaily
I'm going to go feed the fish
I hate working in the mop closet. I can't hear the show and I have too many people around to visit DBN.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to go feed the fish
jerkin the gerkin
how do you catch a unique rabbit?

you neek up on it

How do you catch a tame rabbit?

the tame way.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:I hate working in the mop closet. I can't hear the show and I have too many people around to visit DBN.

you should feed the fish. that will teach them
LeNeve Wrote:I take so many random unplanned days off. all the time

I hate calling in, even if I really should. I'd rather work sick than miss a day and get behind.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:If I take a day off, or even 2 like a Monday and Friday, I'll work 4, 10 hour days so I don't end up using any vacation days.
Then at the end of the year I cash in my 2 weeks of vacation.

I've done this before, too! :high5: Work extra, so I don't have to use up my time.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:I figure, if you call in sick, be prepared to be at home all day long.

Cause you never know who may call, or who may be where

Hey, you were on your way to get meds / go tp the doctor.. If they call and you miss it, you were puking or asleep.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Whatever you do, don't buy an iPhone :roll:
:zipit:

OR get an iphone, they are around $100 on ebay for the iphone3. Use it for a few (sure to be frustrating) months, then get a Droid Bionic, you can use it f or a month and still return it for a month with no charges via Verizon, compare the two and decide which is best.

I have used Blackberry, Andorid and Iphone all for extended periods and there is no doubt in my mind which is the best.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Monday, Sept 14, 2015 ~ Fall Beckster 16 415 09-14-2015, 08:32 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday, Sept 10 ~ |||| Beckster 9 321 09-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, Sept 3, 2015 ~ Dog for Sale Beckster 10 498 09-03-2015, 05:40 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 2, 2015 ~ The Web is Weird Beckster 32 508 09-03-2015, 01:43 PM
  Monday, Sept 29, 2014 ~ Hellcat Beckster 27 676 09-29-2014, 03:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday Sept 23, 2014...Sup fockers Derick 77 640 09-23-2014, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, Sept 22, 2014 ~ Vinyl Beckster 26 771 09-22-2014, 03:08 PM