Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday July 2nd 2010 - Holiday weekend is here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:Is post reviving a no-no?

Depends on the thread... :poke:
Reviving threads about pies n potatoes is encouraged.
michaelangelo Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:anyone here know anything about hitachi external hard drives? there's a 2tb one on sale at best buy for $130
in my experience, the best way to handle electronics is to call my dad in late november & say, 'daddy, i dont know much about these things...do you? they seem really expensive! what would you recomend?' then, wait til Christmas Eve & unwrap them!

awesome :high5: My daughter will play me this way too, she's only 5 months old

electronics are his thing. i got a 1tb hard drive or something this year, a camera last year, and something else the year before that...
Is Brampton around today?I can't believe the Netherlands frickin beat Brazil. :happy: :happy: :happy: Soccer is still boring though.
I'm here now.

I had a meeting with the hot paralegal this morning. She looked AMAZING in her casual Friday wear. No pics, sorry.

I am glad to see the Dutch beat those greasy Brazilians.
Chip Wrote:Not letting people to their seats, like Rich is talking about, I think they do that more to keep you from blocking people's view of the game. Not for safety.
yea it's not to block peoples view. It's not about safety. Rich is stupid
Chip Wrote:A little girl died at an NHL game in Columbus a few years ago after getting hit by a puck.
That's why they have the nets going up from the boards behind the goals now.

That's always scary to think about. I watched my last hockey game right at the boards.. It was freaky watching the puck fly at my face.
BigFan Wrote:listening to the show from the beach today
[Image: 1aff105b.jpg]

Lucky Bastard
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:to put Derick to work.
work. no one said anything about work

Mercer did a ton of work at my St. Pat's party. Derick just sat around, drank, hit on chicks and played Rock Band.
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:Is post reviving a no-no?

Depends on the thread... :poke:
Reviving threads about pies n potatoes is encouraged.

Negative. I say absolut-LEE No!
[Image: sublime.jpg]
We still have not swithced over to C&R yet. Wtf
1. Lucky BigFan
2. I got hit w/ a puck at a Flyers game and they sent me a plaque w/a hockey puck on it...now I am a member of the "Unducked Puck Club"!!! but they spelled my name wrong on it....Iva Agnot....
Iva13 Wrote:1. Lucky BigFan
2. I got hit w/ a puck at a Flyers game and they sent me a plaque w/a hockey puck on it...now I am a member of the "Unducked Puck Club"!!! but they spelled my name wrong on it....Iva Agnot....

:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:to put Derick to work.
work. no one said anything about work

Mercer did a ton of work at my St. Pat's party. Derick just sat around, drank, hit on chicks and played Rock Band.

What a bastard.
But I'd do the same thing.
PHuck I shoulda Ducked the Puck!! :high5: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19