Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday July 2nd 2010 - Holiday weekend is here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Iva13 Wrote:My sister knew a girl named Aleaky Peters...of course her spelling was more dramatic...Aleki..but it was pronounced A leaky and her last name was Peters.
I knew a kid named Eric Jack Geoff!
WyoIan Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:My sister knew a girl named Aleaky Peters...of course her spelling was more dramatic...Aleki..but it was pronounced A leaky and her last name was Peters.

So, this guy at work sprayed my with the water hose.. It get even I changed his name to "Harry Balls" on the time clock (every time he clocks in or out that name would pop up). I fully plan on changing it again this coming week.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:

So, this guy at work sprayed my with the water hose.. It get even I changed his name to "Harry Balls" on the time clock (every time he clocks in or out that name would pop up). I fully plan on changing it again this coming week.
I went to school with a chick named Sharon Peters.
I had a teacher whose name was Richard Holder. The first day of shops class in grade 7, he announces to the class that his name is Richard Holder but he preferred to be called Dick... We all bit our tongues til class was over... To this day I call him Dick...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19