Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday July 2nd 2010 - Holiday weekend is here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning all. So I've been waiting for the renovator to show up for 3 hours now. I have to do a bunch of shit and don't really want to wait for him anymore... but I want my kitchen floor in so... I guess I wait....

And how are you feeling today? Ansty? Off? Like maybe a baby will fly out of you later??
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:The only posts you can't revive are hockey posts that get Pete and Chip into battles.
:high5:

Hey, we haven't filled an IST with hockey talk in, like...
18 hours.

I fully intended on getting online last night to see what the Wings did... I couldn't, got busy.

Don't worry, you didn't miss anything.
They did nothing.
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?id=25880
Sorry, now I'm done.
[youtube]FgT6ryo2Dbc[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning all. So I've been waiting for the renovator to show up for 3 hours now. I have to do a bunch of shit and don't really want to wait for him anymore... but I want my kitchen floor in so... I guess I wait....

you know who has an awesome kitchen, Sidney Crosby thats who. He plays for the penguins.

Well if Sidney Crosby wants to hire me another renovator so I can have countertops & a floor again so I too can have an awesome kitchen, he is more than welcome.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

And how are you feeling today? Ansty? Off? Like maybe a baby will fly out of you later??

I'm tired, would really like baby out of me but I think it's stubborn like it's father... no Irving is ever on time. I doubt that this one will be...
It's funny when people get hurts.
This guy is an idiot.
michaelangelo Wrote:anyone here know anything about hitachi external hard drives? there's a 2tb one on sale at best buy for $130
in my experience, the best way to handle electronics is to call my dad in late november & say, 'daddy, i dont know much about these things...do you? they seem really expensive! what would you recomend?' then, wait til Christmas Eve & unwrap them!
Chip Wrote:This guy is an idiot.
"Guys I'll make this quick........ :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: "
Chip Wrote:This guy is an idiot.

He should say "fuck" and "dude" a couple more times, so we all know how cool he is.
A little girl died at an NHL game in Columbus a few years ago after getting hit by a puck.
That's why they have the nets going up from the boards behind the goals now.
listening to the show from the beach today
[Image: 1aff105b.jpg]
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:anyone here know anything about hitachi external hard drives? there's a 2tb one on sale at best buy for $130
in my experience, the best way to handle electronics is to call my dad in late november & say, 'daddy, i dont know much about these things...do you? they seem really expensive! what would you recomend?' then, wait til Christmas Eve & unwrap them!

awesome :high5: My daughter will play me this way too, she's only 5 months old
Chip Wrote:A little girl died at an NHL game in Columbus a few years ago after getting hit by a puck.
That's why they have the nets going up from the boards behind the goals now.
Swoot, I always get a kick out of watching those video's where the cars and shit go into the stands, but then i get swooted out if you hear someone got hurt!
Not letting people to their seats, like Rich is talking about, I think they do that more to keep you from blocking people's view of the game. Not for safety.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19