Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday July 2nd 2010 - Holiday weekend is here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:There is SOOOOO much hot clam walking around Pittsburgh today. I have been downtown, the strip district and now southside, probably the three biggest areas for people, and there is mad tud walking around yo!!

I think I am addicted to hot women.

You should come check out Harrisburg. There's a lot of walrus walking around today.

I will let you keep that. I will keep drooling over all the hot tud here in Pittsburgh.
Bye B have a great weekend!!!
WyoIan Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:and i am now all alone in the house!!!
Lucky You! oh yeah, Happy B-Day!!

thanks. i cant believe i actually have to say im 30 now. blah.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I drove to Florida a few times. I won't do that anymore.

I did it once and I'll never drive that far again.

I drove to Ft Leonardwood in Missouri once... I think 9 or 10 hours, maybe more.

Holy crap, we did some work on a dining facility there a year ago.
This clip is almost as bad as "we're the three best friends......" :killme:
Pete Nice Wrote:There is SOOOOO much hot clam walking around Pittsburgh today. I have been downtown, the strip district and now southside, probably the three biggest areas for people, and there is mad tud walking around yo!!

I think I am addicted to hot women.

image search for a clam with safe search off results in all vaginas, no actual clams.
[Image: 11954252281905133512Gerald_G_Clam_Securi....thumb.png]
Brian in NY Wrote:This clip is almost as bad as "we're the three best friends......" :killme:

which one. We still have not changed channels. not sure whats wrong with this guy today, but it is screwing up my routine.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:and i am now all alone in the house!!!
Lucky You! oh yeah, Happy B-Day!!

thanks. i cant believe i actually have to say im 30 now. blah.
just say 29.9 and holding!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:This clip is almost as bad as "we're the three best friends......" :killme:

which one. We still have not changed channels. not sure whats wrong with this guy today, but it is screwing up my routine.
From Step Brothers, when the family is singing in the car.
[Image: Over-the-Top.jpg]
Van Halen - :rock:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

From Step Brothers, when the family is singing in the car.

oh yeah, that does suck. that movie was doo doo too. I don't think I finished watching that one either.
I am going to get a haircut now, be back in 30.
Pete Nice Wrote:hot tud here in Pittsburgh.
:worthlesswopics:
i now have 30 minutes to eat before the reps get here
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19