Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 06/28/10 - So sleepy!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Spot is on there crying how hard and scary it is to set up a date.
this is true. you women dont make it very fuckin easy
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Spot is on there crying how hard and scary it is to set up a date.

Oh, bullshit... Only with guys we don't really want to go out with. I have made it super easy for guys who I was interested in.
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Spot is on there crying how hard and scary it is to set up a date.

Women will criticize if the location is shitty regardless of how good the date was.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Women will criticize if the location is shitty regardless of how good the date was.

Well, if it's in a bad part of town or if there are vermin scurrying across the floor, sure. Who wouldn't?
One of the worst dates i ever went on... This guy met me at a Famous Dave's. The food was good, the service was great... the guy... an ass who wanted to talk about his ex the whole damn time and then tried (lamely) to convince me to meet him at a hotel room. Lame I pulled a duck and run.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:One of the worst dates i ever went on... This guy met me at a Famous Dave's. The food was good, the service was great... the guy... an ass who wanted to talk about his ex the whole damn time and then tried (lamely) to convince me to meet him at a hotel room. Lame I pulled a duck and run.

Worst date I ever went on I got up to use the bathroom and left.
Listening to Spot right now... He sounds so shut down and closed to the dating scene. He is quite negative. He is stuck on how awkward dating is. Lame
Covino, you need to check my music thread... I want to know what newer artists out there can even compare to the best guitarists and drummers from the past.
Spot - - "I hate people. I don't want to know people."
Patrick - "Hey, everyone, look for Spot and his ex on a Jumbotron near you"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
The topic has veered off to who has it more difficult in the dating world, chicks or guys?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The topic has veered off to who has it more difficult in the dating world, chicks or guys?

It's worse for girls. Guys are just creepy.
some new pics of Melody, Layla and Covino, she's a cutie

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/0...he-moment/
Joe In PA Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The topic has veered off to who has it more difficult in the dating world, chicks or guys?

It's worse for girls. Guys are just creepy.

Spot and Patrick say it's worse for guys... All girls have to do is wear a push-up bra to stick the gunz out and guys have to try to make them selves look successful.
michaelangelo Wrote:some new pics of Melody, Layla and Covino, she's a cutie

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/0...he-moment/

Holy crap! That kid looks like her dad! Well, except that she's cuter.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38