Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 06/28/10 - So sleepy!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Joe In PA Wrote:Pete
Gay Wheels said your car was a Weekend Shopper with PIZZAZ

http://www.gaywheels.com/2006_hyundai_sonata.htm

That is Niiiiice.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ...........You just one upped Pete......AMAZING
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:What are you driving again Pete?

A fully loaded black 2009 Hyundai Sonata Limited V6 with limo tint, tan leather interior and premium stereo. A car I would take 10 out of 10 times over gaywheels.com's top rated vehicle. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :fag:

Did you have to list the options to make yourself feel better. :roflmao:
Later everyone......wifes home....time to hang out :cya:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What's worse: Sweaty balls or sweaty va-j-j?

wanting to sniff either? or actually paying money to smell like either???

Does it matter?
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Seven minutes 'is the optimum length for sex'

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1289299/Seven-minutes-optimum-length-sex.html?ITO=socialnet-twitter-mailonline#ixzz0sAqZP5V6">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0sAqZP5V6</a><!-- m -->
does this include drinks?

For you maybe... Big Grin
well thats not niiiiiice, anyways shouldn't we be watching a game right about now?

I was kidding and I am watching.
JDubb Wrote:I was kidding and I am watching.

:yawn:
Joe In PA Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I was kidding and I am watching.

:yawn:

It is so nice to have you with us on the daily once again Joe ;-)
I am not sure what is gayer, Joe's blueberry or the fact he searches on gaywheels.com. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :homo:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:What are you driving again Pete?

A fully loaded black 2009 Hyundai Sonata Limited V6 with limo tint, tan leather interior and premium stereo. A car I would take 10 out of 10 times over gaywheels.com's top rated vehicle. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :fag:

Did you have to list the options to make yourself feel better. :roflmao:

Nope, just to let you know I ain't rocking a POS or a fagbox. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am not sure what is gayer, Joe's blueberry or the fact he searches on gaywheels.com. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :homo:

FAIL.
I never heard of Gaywheels until you brought it to my attention.

[Image: Cheese%20fail.jpg]
Spot you have to fix the malware problem on TOMB, blog, etc.. It's just irresponsible to direct people to check out the forum only to get infected.
JDubb Wrote:Spot you have to fix the malware problem on TOMB, blog, etc.. It's just irresponsible to direct people to check out the forum only to get infected.

Spot fails at:

1. Self Respect
2. Forums
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am not sure what is gayer, Joe's blueberry or the fact he searches on gaywheels.com. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :homo:

FAIL.

a piece of cheese on a cat is a fail? i dont know how to respond to that.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

FAIL.

:nothingtoadd:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

FAIL.

It's not a fail in asian cultures. It's dinner.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38