Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 06/28/10 - So sleepy!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Brampton Wrote:Chris Henry, the Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver who died in a traffic accident last year, had chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) -- a form of degenerative brain damage caused by multiple hits to the head -- at the time of his death, according to scientists at the Brain Injury Research Institute, a research center affiliated with West Virginia University.

this raises a question for me.....should all players who enter the nfl be given a CAT scan and then another one every 2-3 years to protect them from themselves?

I think so, but I know some of you are gonna disagree, so what do you think

To be sure that they are fit to play such a physical sport, yeah they should have every test and scan possible
Brampton Wrote:Does anyone actually believe that LeBron is going to the Knicks?

I don't, and don't think he ever planned on going

i hope he is going the the edge of a cliff.. i hate the nba
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Does anyone actually believe that LeBron is going to the Knicks?

I don't, and don't think he ever planned on going

i hope he is going the the edge of a cliff.. i hate the nba
I hate it too, i just want him to sign with someone, so I don't have to hear about it.......I like hearing about offseason NBA as much as I like hearing about the NHL :killme:
I need to buy a buffer and wax my car. I should just pay someone to do it, it's so fucking big and takes forever
DaveP Wrote:I need to buy a buffer and wax my car. I should just pay someone to do it, it's so fucking big and takes forever
thats one task, that if you can get a good deal, get someone else to do it
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I need to buy a buffer and wax my car. I should just pay someone to do it, it's so fucking big and takes forever
thats one task, that if you can get a good deal, get someone else to do it

yeah.. I just think that someone else would do a shitty job. I am going to use cleaner wax, rubbing compound, and a coat of finish wax. No one will do that for any reasonable price
Yeah, I am not going to work today. I just checked my email and this happened after I left the building. There's probably 50,000 bottles that need picked up
DaveP Wrote:Yeah, I am not going to work today. I just checked my email and this happened after I left the building. There's probably 50,000 bottles that need picked up
what......the......hell.......happened.......?

Does Michael Scott work there, or something?
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Yeah, I am not going to work today. I just checked my email and this happened after I left the building. There's probably 50,000 bottles that need picked up
what......the......hell.......happened.......?

Does Michael Scott work there, or something?

Pallets not stacked right I guess. Shit will just settle and fall when it feels like it, with a domino reaction. This might be the biggest spill we ever had. No one was even there when it happened.
if i come help can i have all the mt dew? or can you just send me a mt dew discount card
Derick Wrote:if i come help can i have all the mt dew? or can you just send me a mt dew discount card

I would give you a whole pallet of mt dew to pick all of that up
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:if i come help can i have all the mt dew? or can you just send me a mt dew discount card

I would give you a whole pallet of mt dew to pick all of that up
i'm not picking it all up just the mt dew
Brampton Wrote:So, are the Mets good right now? I honestly haven't been paying attention

They are ok. They look good because the Phillies went on a long slump.
whats up "BROTHERS" im sayin fuck work too :beer:

Damaged goods. Send them to me and I will dispose of them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38