Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 06/28/10 - So sleepy!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Perhaps he needs to drive her into the woods and leave her there to teach her how real men roll.
There's a problem with that plan........real men don't drive blueberries
JDubb Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:I don't feel like reading 29 pages.Has anyone talked about the Fedor loss this weekend?

Tennis?
:roflmao:
Joe In PA Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:so real mean whack chicks like in the sopranos?

Noooo. That's illegal. We just take them for walks in the woods and have them find their own way home.

oh, ok. in middle america, we just call those guys assholes!
I haven't found Spot, yet... BUT I did find Michael Jackson AND Big Fan at the Mets game!
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Perhaps he needs to drive her into the woods and leave her there to teach her how real men roll.

That aint right.
i bleed green Wrote:I don't feel like reading 29 pages.Has anyone talked about the Fedor loss this weekend?

Nope.... I can't believe I missed it too!!!! UGH!! The way things are going, I am not sure I'll get to watch the Carwin vs Lesnar fight this Saturday, either!
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

That aint right.

when real mean are handed blueberries, shouldnt they have to make pies?
Cowboys fans that live in the Philly area should die.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :clap:
so....
Producer Spot Wrote:so....

Hey Spotty, don't do it.
BigFan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Sorry, $24 to $27 on the baselines. Best seats are baseline box, $26, between 25 and 29, 3rd baseline.

Club level is $47 to $52, and that includes premium food and an indoor bar.

The seats right behind home plate are $160 to $210. They include a pre game buffet and free food from a waitress all game.
Where's this?

PNC Park
Joe In PA Wrote:Cowboys fans that live in the Philly area should die.

I think they should die anywhere they live.

What's up Spotty? Have something you'd like to share with the class?
JDubb Wrote:

Hey Spotty, don't do it.

that's rite. dont do it, it's a trap!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38