Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Monday can fuck right off.
Good morning everyone!!!!! Hey Taylor from Cosmo said she ran into Rich on Friday night (she was out to dinner with Nicole and her man)...just wondered maybe Pete was w/him and saw Taylor???
Apparently we are watching a Bill Nye video on class today. I wonder if I should tell the teacher to CRANK IT!!LOUD!!
Good morning Iva. I'll be in n out today like usual.
i bleed green Wrote:Apparently we are watching a Bill Nye video on class today. I wonder if I should tell the teacher to CRANK IT!!LOUD!!
bill nye was the fuckin man
i bleed green Wrote:Apparently we are watching a Bill Nye video on class today. I wonder if I should tell the teacher to CRANK IT!!LOUD!!
I believe you should
I've about had it with work.
Any one know somewhere that's hiring? :killme:
Derick Wrote:
Is he the reason you are also a science guy?
Derick Wrote:
I never watched him as a kid. The only place I know him from is cnr.
Chip Wrote:I've about had it with work.
Funny you should mention that, I'm going on a job hunt today......when the soccer game is over of course
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Is he the reason you are also a science guy?
no. The reason behind me being a science guy is simple. I wanted to know how the world worked. Take enough biology, chemistry, physics and now I know.
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
I never watched him as a kid. The only place I know him from is cnr.
I dont think I ever watched him as a kid either. Probably not until high school
time to go
Back in redneck heaven... Confusedwoot:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've about had it with work.
Funny you should mention that, I'm going on a job hunt today......when the soccer game is over of course

Good luck with that...
Wait, what time is the game over?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30