Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Yo Yo, just handed out 10-15 resume's, hopefully I get a couple calls
I wanna comment on this, but guess what i can't right now or risk being in trouble at work

That's :bullshit: .. what could you possibly say regarding HIS comment that could get you in trouble? Or do they monitor whether you type key words regarding the job hunt? They monitor at my place, but not very well and I am not directly into the server, so I can get around it.
I agree, but they have looked at my exact posts on message boards in the past, and had to confront me about it

Lets just say I did something similar to brampton and hoping for the same thing, so i can change this situation
Derick Wrote:also the french girl just asked me if I would do it with her. She was actually talking about me helping her with an experiment, but.....

She wants to do it.... :ontop: :doggystyle: :missionary:
JDubb Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:hahaahahahaaaaa, i thot the world cup was hockey. i was thinking, didnt that season just end?

Hockey's next season starts at the end of the week. There is no between seasons with hockey.

Back in the day there was a World Cup of Hockey. I think it was the Canada Cup before it was renamed the World Cup.
Every 4 years inbetween the Olympics.
But I think 1996 was the last year for that.
Donginator Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I wanna comment on this, but guess what i can't right now or risk being in trouble at work

That's :bullshit: .. what could you possibly say regarding HIS comment that could get you in trouble? Or do they monitor whether you type key words regarding the job hunt? They monitor at my place, but not very well and I am not directly into the server, so I can get around it.
I agree, but they have looked at my exact posts on message boards in the past, and had to confront me about it

Lets just say I did something similar to brampton and hoping for the same thing, so i can change this situation
plus I was making a point with the topic on the show when I made that post
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There is a time and place for "freedom of speech", I agree. People use that as an excuse too much.

If the kid had threatened lives or something like that, I could see their point, but who the fuck cares. It's not something that would bother me at all.

And to not let the kid graduate? Really?
Does anyone else think that's a little over the top?

It's stupid. They tried that with my baby sister, too. She was complaining that a girl was writing up death threats on other students and the school didn't want the bad publicity, so they threatened my sister. My mom got pissed and called the police in, they hated my family after that!

i think that's a little different than talkin trash about the principles.
Donginator Wrote:this kid is an idiot, yeah we all hated our teachers at some point but in the end, I wanted to shake all their hands for a lesson learned

No, I had teachers that I looked at and strongly felt that they had no business teaching. I couldn't stand sitting in their classes and watch them struggle to explain stuff to me that I already knew or could figure out better without them. On the other hand, I also had some great teachers, whom I had a lot of respect for.
Check out what happened at graduation ceremonies at the high school my son went to and were my daughter currently goes...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.asylum.com/2010/06/11/north-st-paul-high-school-graduation-fist-fight-video-masterful/">http://www.asylum.com/2010/06/11/north- ... masterful/</a><!-- m -->
Donginator Wrote:I was bored as fuck watching the soccer game on Saturday, those horns were annoying, I think being at a bar would make it 100% more fun

Yeah, the atmosphere you're in can be a huge influence on your enjoyment of the sport. I don't care for basketball, but I used to enjoy watching a live game of high schoolers and college kids.
World Cup time, Italy's playing.

Catch you all tomorrow.
this cougar life commercial is edited on 108, on Howard 100 its who wants to fuck a cougar instead of date a cougar
JDubb Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:hahaahahahaaaaa, i thot the world cup was hockey. i was thinking, didnt that season just end?

Hockey's next season starts at the end of the week. There is no between seasons with hockey.

:boobs: If only it were true! :boobs:
JDubb Wrote:Check out what happened at graduation ceremonies at the high school my son went to and were my daughter currently goes...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.asylum.com/2010/06/11/north-st-paul-high-school-graduation-fist-fight-video-masterful/">http://www.asylum.com/2010/06/11/north- ... masterful/</a><!-- m -->

i got in a fite once with a dude, & i took off my thick ass doc martin sandal & smacked him in the face with it.
Jason_from_Tampa Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The school should not be disciplining kids for their facebook pages.

AGREED

well who should?

PARENTS... Remember when parents were allowed to discipline their children? Yeah, should I EVER have a kid, there will be rules and consequences for failing to follow those rules. PLUS, no child of mine will have unsupervised access to the net until they are old enough and responsible enough.
Donginator Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I wanna comment on this, but guess what i can't right now or risk being in trouble at work

plus I was making a point with the topic on the show when I made that post

That's so friggin retarded!
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Check out what happened at graduation ceremonies at the high school my son went to and were my daughter currently goes...

i got in a fite once with a dude, & i took off my thick ass doc martin sandal & smacked him in the face with it.
one time this Fagala got in a fight with a girl at school and he threw his dress shoe at her, it was fuckin hilarios she whooped his ass Confusedlap: Confusedlap:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30