Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Yo Yo, just handed out 10-15 resume's, hopefully I get a couple calls

Good luck bro...
I think I'm gonna need it. But thanks for sure :high5:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Yo Yo, just handed out 10-15 resume's, hopefully I get a couple calls

Good luck!!!! :praying:
:thanks:
LeNeve Wrote:There is a time and place for "freedom of speech", I agree. People use that as an excuse too much.

I agree, people pull that out when it suites them and they want to start pushing buttons.

Holy shit! I don't even have 5 places to hand in resumes.

I got one in at BP Amoco, Pioneer Natural Gas, Anadarko, and Oneok. Other than the Chevy dealer across the street, I'm already topped out job wise at the moment.
Does Rich realize we can't hear the clip?
I went by this one BMW dealer, I've never seen a dealer with a bigger building.....holy crap.

Also one Acura dealer had a room for washing the customers cars before they pick them up, you can fit like 15-20 cars in it. Abslolutely sick
LeNeve Wrote:

I got one in at BP Amoco, Pioneer Natural Gas, Anadarko, and Oneok. Other than the Chevy dealer across the street, I'm already topped out job wise at the moment.

F BP...don't work for them....someone had a sign that said "we got BPeed on"...b/c oil washed up on their beach...
Brian in NY Wrote:Does Rich realize we can't hear the clip?

I don't think so.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There is a time and place for "freedom of speech", I agree. People use that as an excuse too much.

I agree, people pull that out when it suites them and they want to start pushing buttons.

yeah, but where else should it count more than FACEBOOK? i mean, it's not like he made an announcement over the skool pa or anything? but what i wonder, was his profile public?
LeNeve Wrote:

If I wanted, I could hand them out to 8 dealers in my town alone. If I go 20 minutes in any direction I can hit up like every brand of car dealer. Its ridiculous
I have a doc appt. so I am leaving and will listen to the rest in my car......at least I should catch the last 40 minutes...see everyone tomorrow!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

F BP...don't work for them....someone had a sign that said "we got BPeed on"...b/c oil washed up on their beach...

For 50 bucks an hour plus the incredible benifits I think I can look the other way.
JDubb Wrote:

100% right. I have the freedom to tell someone to shut the F up if I want. People are stupid and hide behind things as an excuse to be stupid
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

For 50 bucks an hour plus the incredible benifits I think I can look the other way.

OK...I could too!!
Iva13 Wrote:I have a doc appt. so I am leaving and will listen to the rest in my car......at least I should catch the last 40 minutes...see everyone tomorrow!!!!

Bye Iva.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30