Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Lea was the D&D show producer I think too.
wyoian Wrote:[Image: l_dead0b3debdb001d71b554a2bcc8a603.jpg]

I think Spot should go for it! :ontop: :doggystyle: :missionary: :atm:

Wasn't there some stuff between Spot and Lea a while back?
Maybe before Spot was with his last girlfriend?
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:hahaahahahaaaaa, i thot the world cup was hockey. i was thinking, didnt that season just end?

Hockey's next season starts at the end of the week. There is no between seasons with hockey.

Back in the day there was a World Cup of Hockey. I think it was the Canada Cup before it was renamed the World Cup.
Every 4 years inbetween the Olympics.
But I think 1996 was the last year for that.
96 was the 1st "world Cup" of hockey, it was named the Canada Cup prior. they still have it every 4 years
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:hahaahahahaaaaa, i thot the world cup was hockey. i was thinking, didnt that season just end?

Hockey's next season starts at the end of the week. There is no between seasons with hockey.

Back in the day there was a World Cup of Hockey. I think it was the Canada Cup before it was renamed the World Cup.
96 was the 1st "world Cup" of hockey, it was named the Canada Cup prior. they still have it every 4 years

Ok, maybe it was the 1st.
But, are you sure they still do it?
wyoian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:For 50 bucks an hour plus the incredible benifits I think I can look the other way.
I'd do a lot more than look the other way for $50 an hour :high5:

something like this you in the middle [Image: bukkake.gif][/
Well....maybe not that much............that smiley is awsome though :high5:
Chip Wrote:Some f'd up shit.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/06...exico.html

That's absolutely awful!
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hockey's next season starts at the end of the week. There is no between seasons with hockey.

Ok, maybe it was the 1st.
But, are you sure they still do it?
yeah, they do, just no one cares if US or Canada don't win it
Chip Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:[Image: l_dead0b3debdb001d71b554a2bcc8a603.jpg]

I think Spot should go for it! :ontop: :doggystyle: :missionary: :atm:

Wasn't there some stuff between Spot and Lea a while back?

There seems to be some indications of that. Most likely, Spot is still in mourning and not ready to make that move. I'm guessing something happens before the year is out.

She should guest host on Spotcenter.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Wasn't there some stuff between Spot and Lea a while back?

There seems to be some indications of that. Most likely, Spot is still in mourning and not ready to make that move. I'm guessing something happens before the year is out.

She should guest host on Spotcenter.

The more I think of it, I know I remember C&R telling Spot to go for her.
It might have been around one of the holloween parties.

That's absolutely awful!
I think I'm gonna be sick after seeing that. The government officials who "de-regulated" this industry should be up on treason charges
Italy v Paraguay tie game.................Italy can suck my nuts
Brampton Wrote:

That's absolutely awful!
I think I'm gonna be sick after seeing that. The government officials who "de-regulated" this industry should be up on treason charges

It's so refreshing to know that BP is still posting record profits, too. :roll: :bullshit:
Brampton Wrote:

That's absolutely awful!

It's so refreshing to know that BP is still posting record profits, too. :roll: :bullshit:

:high5: Hell yeah. I need to check on my resume status. I bet alot of people are quitting. Probaly not though. I will go to BP as a mechanic in a heartbeat.
Brampton Wrote:

That's absolutely awful!

I still cant believe its been almost 2 months and nothing has been done.

They haven't even given it a 1/2 assed attempt to solve the problem.
The oil spill is terrible, but look at all the producst that are being purchased, and the people that are working. It also looks to me that there are far too many brown pelicans anyway. I do feel bad for the dead turtles.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30