Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 90's rock friday june 4, 2010...... fo yo azz!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Derick Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:BF -- answer the question I asked in tech about the ipad, actually about JB with spirit
nevermind you did already
no problem, if it's anything important, post it and PM it to me. I don't check the posts everyday
it was just about changing from blackrain to spirit and any issues, is everything the same, all apps, hacked apps, etc???
yep Droc, all the same. Just another method of gettig cydia on your iPhone.
Although, spirit's jail break allows you to upgrade to iPhone software 3.1.3
BigFan Wrote:yep Droc, all the same. Just another method of gettig cydia on your iPhone.
thats what I thought, just didnt want to loose the apps i stole from installus
Brampton Wrote:I'm trying to change my avatar back, but I can't change it back to the original photo, so fuck it

For what its worth, none of them have bothered me.
Derick Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:yep Droc, all the same. Just another method of gettig cydia on your iPhone.
thats what I thought, just didnt want to loose the apps i stole from installus
You should have appsync installed which allows you to sync your apps with iTunes. You can also purchase pkgbackup via rock or cydia which saves your cydia and rock apps.
Always back up your phone before making any changes
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:TGIF

I know I am watching the Belmont Stakes tomorrow, but I have no idea what else is going on yet. My weekend officially kicks off at 1p. Big Grin

One of my best friends is having a Beef, Beer and Belmont party tomorrow, starting at 5PM, can't wait!!!
Brampton Wrote:I'm trying to change my avatar back, but I can't change it back to the original photo, so fuck it

now I see no avatar.. that bothers me even more
LeNeve Wrote:

For what its worth, none of them have bothered me.

Agree 5 :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:TGIF

I know I am watching the Belmont Stakes tomorrow, but I have no idea what else is going on yet. My weekend officially kicks off at 1p. Big Grin

One of my best friends is having a Beef, Beer and Belmont party tomorrow, starting at 5PM, can't wait!!!

On my way.....
didnt I put your avatar in? i thought you were having issues and I did it
i dont know what this means Wtf :Flaming:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I am hopeing to be in the 220s before I leave for NYC on Monday. After my back surgery 2 yrs ago, The w8 slowly crept up on me. About 2 mos. back when I went to the doctor, I stepped on the scales at 6'2" 250. I flipped out & said that's it! This morning I weighed in at 233. I hovered around 205/210 before my injury. Never again will I slip into buffet mode again. I'm getting my 2nd wind & you too can do it!!!

I have lost 26 pounds since New Years, I want to drop another 5 over the next 4 days, before I go to NYC. I am popping Hydroxycut hardcore and Chitosan like candy and only eating salad, tuna and 1 EAS bars for breakfast, I think I can do it.
I'm having a BBQ at my house tonight, then just house work for the rest of the weekend. not too much going on for me
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So what, am I supposed to change my avatar back?

I didn't even like the last one. :poke: What was the one before that?

Don't go to an old one, just get a new one when your ready to switch.
this chick is on Spotcenter right now

[Image: HeatherCovinoandRich.jpg]

:hitit: :hitit:
[Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=263&filename=yy7g...&ysize=640]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37