Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 90's rock friday june 4, 2010...... fo yo azz!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Damn, you guys straight up pimped out Petes future daughter. Shame on you all.
LeNeve Wrote:Damn, you guys straight up pimped out Petes future daughter. Shame on you all.
:high5: :boobs:
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Beckster! :happy: :happy: :happy:
They didn't say tater?

Next week I will make sure that all three of them know that whenever there is a Beckster reference, that a Tatertits reference should accompany it.
:happy: :happy: :happy:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I have never puked unless I was sick/ill/flu.

Usually that's how it works for me. I cannot remember a time that I was drunk enough to puke. I don't drink tequila either... that juice is the primary culprit in drunken pukes stories that i know of.
If I get really hammered I sometimes dip away and deliberately puke to reset.I just rinse and spit and chew a shitload of excel gum to make sure I have fresh breath.
i bleed green Wrote:If I get really hammered I sometimes dip away and deliberately puke to reset
like stick your fingers down your throat? i think theres a medical condition. also what a waste of perfectly good alcohol, recycle man
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:If I get really hammered I sometimes dip away and deliberately puke to reset
like stick your fingers down your throat? i think theres a medical condition. also what a waste of perfectly good alcohol, recycle man
Once it's at that point I'm done with anyway so I reset,so I can continue.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Who wants to sell me some of your posts count so my numbers look good? It's all about productivity these days!!!
Just transfer them from tomb.
Tough love Spot, tough love.......
Nussie_T Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:My brother and I have our birthdays 5 days apart.

My sisters b-day Sept 22 - my mom's Sept 25.
My son's b-day May 31st - My brother in law's June 1.
My birthday June 19th - my dad's birthday June 20

and if I end up having the baby on June 30th the next day July 1st is my father in law's birthday.
He's 5 days shy of a year older than me.
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I have never puked unless I was sick/ill/flu.

Usually that's how it works for me. I cannot remember a time that I was drunk enough to puke. I don't drink tequila either... that juice is the primary culprit in drunken pukes stories that i know of.
If I get really hammered I sometimes dip away and deliberately puke to reset.I just rinse and spit and chew a shitload of excel gum to make sure I have fresh breath.
I know if I :barf: before bed, the hangover isn't as bad.
Rich is realizing why most guys step back in the planning of the wedding.........I only gave my opinion when I was asked, and it made my opinion more appreciated and useable
RED BALLOONS!
I am not a fan of jewelry, and IMO i think it looks somewhat yag on dudes
If Lady Gaga hits #1 by the Dudebro Convention, at Rich's comedy showcase, Covino should shit in his hand
Title of Record was an awesome album

Sugar Ray's last "hard" album was the one with Fly
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37